[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask boss for advice >"get a better attitude"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: thinkcat.jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thinkcat.jpg
96KB, 500x500px
>ask boss for advice
>"get a better attitude"

what did he mean by this?
>>
mean's you're getting uppity.
>>
>>1958705
It means your boss doesn't keep up with what your doing, and he doesn't like you personally.

Essentially he is a shit leader.
>>
Don't get discouraged OP

most bosses are shit, he's just another one of them.

just focus on not making mistakes and you'll do fine. if you're a go getter try working harder, make a few improvment suggestions or put in more overtime.

If its just a paycheck do just enough, no better, no worse and dont make mistakes.
>>
>>1958705
In your own words, how would you describe your attitude?
>>
>>1958705
More fake enthusiasm, more work with no pay increase and make it feel like he's somehow doing you a favour all day.
>>
>>1958705
It means you're a wagecuck.
>>
>>1958705
It means quit acting like you hate your job and try to smile or say something nice for once you downer sack of shit
>>
>>1958976
Agreed, if you want to have respect you going to have to earn it. I recommend that you put real effort in to what ever needs to get done. Once your good at it and have a reputation of getting it done every time then you will have authority. Which you carry with you where ever you go and know how to build up again whenever your in a new community.

stop being a downer sack of shit
>>
>>1958976
>It means quit acting like you hate your job and try to smile or say something nice for once you downer sack of shit
>>1958993
>if you want to have respect you going to have to earn it
Those aren't objective measures of performance. I hope you guys aren't managers because wherever you work is going to fall apart.
>>
>>1959018
OP is probably some stock boy shelver or something. Objective measures of performance don't matter when you're in an unskilled profession that pays you just enough to breathe and get to and from work.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.