[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll have $6.5million in 3 years time. I have 3 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1492240661362.jpg (319KB, 1054x625px)
1492240661362.jpg
319KB, 1054x625px
I'll have $6.5million in 3 years time.

I have 3 years to plan what I can do with that amount of money.

How do I invest in this money? Which dividend paying stocks would you recommend, mutual funds? Real estate?
>>
>>1958624
you could invest some with indexes like DOW J, S&P, DAX etc.
>>
>>1958627

My plan is,

50% goes into Mutual Funds, so if I can have a backup later in life and also I can pass some on to my kids.

30% invest in index funds/dividend paying stock

20% buy real estate, life off the rental income
>>
> I'll have $6.5million in 3 years time.
How?
>>
>>1958631
sounds good.
>>
>>1958652
>kneepadsystem.com
>>
>>1958652

Not proud to admit this, but my father is setting up a company with his business partner, its a biotech company and the product they're making is quite unique and will save the lives of a lot of animals.

They got everything set up already, they found some investors- my father will own 200 million shares of the company and we are expecting it to reach public by 2020.

It's 'daddies' money, but i'm not retarded, I want to make sure my kids will have the same opportunities that I had.
>>
>>1958673
Why are you not proud to admit that? Would you rather your father be a poor bum?

If you want to stay rich, you need to start not giving a fuck as to what other people think of you. If your father lived his life, going by what other people wanted him to do, so that they could be happy, he wouldn't be in the spot he is today.
>>
>>1958624
I don't know but if that's a little too big for you, then just give me $3.5 million, because that's my goal and then you can handle your money easier:D
>>
>>1958710
>Why are you not proud to admit that?

Because I am well aware that having $6 million is enough money for me to never have to work again for the rest of my life-- I guess its a form of guilt of not having achieved freedom by myself and needed to depend on my father.

Makes me feel less of a man, or that my entire life is owed to my father, and I hate that feeling.

Staying rich is no problem for me, it's telling people that I got rich off daddy is what will get to me. The question of, "so, how you got rich?" by other people will be met with that answer and it'll kill me a little inside.
>>
>>1958673
Most rich kids I know have horrible money skills. You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of
>>
>>1958673
hey anon,
I don't want to demotivate you but a lot can go wrong. As long as the money is not on your bank account, I wouldn't think that it will definitely be there, especially looking at your situation. Nevertheless, it is always a good idea to have a sound understanding of how to deal with money, especially when it's really likely that you will once be rich. Also, I have no idea how you come up with that sum. Is it speculation? and why are you so sure that you'll get it?
>>
>>1958785
>I don't want to demotivate you but a lot can go wrong.

Thank you for your honesty. How can this go wrong though? I most definitely will not let it gather dust in my savings account. I live very frugally since all my life i've been living middle class- so having a sudden injection of millions into my account would come as quite a shock, I don't want to let any of my friends or associates know.

>Also, I have no idea how you come up with that sum. Is it speculation? and why are you so sure that you'll get it?

We know for absolute fact my father will have 200 million shares, when the company goes public in 2020, I speculate a modest 10 cents per share. That $6.5 million is assuming that my father sells his shares @ 10 cents and shares the amount between my sister and I. I have signed all legal documents for my ownership of stock in their company, so its guaranteed that I will receive it.

The only unpredictable variable is:

1. How much of the product will be sold.
2. What the valuation could be.

If the stock is valued @ $1 per share I would have $67 Million and i'd start investing in space-mining companies.
>>
File: cliffsofmoher[1].jpg (180KB, 750x349px) Image search: [Google]
cliffsofmoher[1].jpg
180KB, 750x349px
>>1958771
Your integrity is commendable. Use this opportunity to your advantage, but stay humble about how you got here. Dream big, do awesome stuff, turn that six million into a hundred million, and use it to do works that will help humanity and sway the hearts of countless people.

I'm just a random anon, so do what you will with my suggestion, but it's good to see someone get handed the world and have the decency to acknowledge what you're receiving.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.