[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if you had the chance to give some financial advice to your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: new-investor.png (19KB, 290x194px) Image search: [Google]
new-investor.png
19KB, 290x194px
So if you had the chance to give some financial advice to your younger self (lets say 10 years younger) what would you say?
>>
>>1957925
"Don't be lazy in highschool, you fucking idiot"
"Stop playing videogames and build some actual skills, you can play games later, you fucking idiot"
"Read more books, stop smoking weed you fucking idiot"
"In about 5 years you're going to completely stop playing videogames and regret it, just stop now"
>>
>>1957925
START SPAMMING NOW. FUCK SCOTT. YOU HAVE 3 YEARS BEFORE GOOGLE CLAMPS DOWN ON IT SO BLAST BLAST BLAST
>>
>>1957937
Also, yes you should but CITI stock at 95 cents. Dump your savings right in.
>>
buy Amazon from Jeff
>>
>>1957925
Buy bitcoins
>>
take a bus to this one asian massage parlor ask for Lilly she'll do that thing you like
>>
>>1957925
"please buy tesla"
>>
>>1957936
wrong

>>1957977
correct
>>
Invest the thousands of dollars spent on weed and other drugs.Meh live in learn and didn't hurt me. Instead of a fatter savings I have have life experience/adventures.

And yeah...buy Amazon.
>>
>>1957977
This is the only correct answer to this kind of thread. Dubs confirm this.
>>
Buy the bitcoins from Alex. Also let him fuck you, you'll end up doing it anyway and he'll give you a bitcoin once he's done
>>
>>1957925
Buy bitcoin.
>>
>>1957977
>>1958095
>>1958048
>>1958035
>>1957985
>>
>>1957925

>17-year-old me

"Get better grades, work a shit job for a year while living at home after high school, and go straight to community college when you have enough while still living at home. Still work on your art every day, but it will NOT be a moneymaker. DO NOT GO TO ART SCHOOL. Lift some weights. Dress better. Make online friends since everyone in your town sucks and you won't feel obligated to go out and buy drinks when you're legal. Buy as much Bitcoin as you can instead of wasting money on anime bullshit and junk food - $300 won't be 'too expensive' if you hold for ten years."
>>
>>1957925

> start working at 18
> start saving at 18
> buy a house in a down economy
> pick something simple that you know you can make good money doing
>>
>>1957925
Only drink once or twice a week, put $10 into a savings account every night you don't drink
>>
Well, 10 years ago was 2007, so my advice would be:

>Sell everything in this coming October, and then put everything you own into the market in February 2009 and hold it until at least April 2017
>>
>>1957925
Don't ever fuck a girl raw unless she's married to someone else.
>>
>>1957925

Drop out of college and use th scholarship money for Bitcoin you fucking idiot

>tfw had 10k left over
>could have been a gazillionaire

It hurts to think about everyday
>>
>>1958095
This.

I'd tell myself to buy literally as much bitcoin as I possibly fucking can and wait til today to sell it and become a literal billionaire.
>>
>>1957925
1. Stop wasting so much of your time and money on drugs.
2. Read more books, study constantly.
3. Forget about relationships in your teens/early 20s, just fuck and run to avoid wasted money
>>
>>1957925

BUY BITCOIN.

Seriously. I came across bitcoin in it's infancy and even as an IT guy thought it was one of the dumbest fucking things I'd ever heard of.

:Magic internet money? Fuck outta here..."

I hate myself.
>>
>>1958364
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1414391709866[1].gif (989KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1414391709866[1].gif
989KB, 500x281px
Judging by these replies everyone here is a poorfag NEET loser struggling with a McJob and blindly playing Wolf of Wall Street with memecoins.

lmao
>>
>lift weights, do some fucking exercise dammit
>get into a trade
>learn some useful skills like cooking
>go to school in a normal co-ed school
>The world is not out to get you, don't be afraid to make a few IRL friends
>STOP PLAYING STAR WARS MULTIPLAYER
>you'll be alright later in life financially, just follow the past three points and you'll be in a better position
>>
>>1957925

Don't spend 5 years of your 20s as a neet.
>>
>>1957925
Read Cal Newports books.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.