[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to buy a necklace nothing too fancy but i'm looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: silvernecklace.jpg (14KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
silvernecklace.jpg
14KB, 295x300px
I want to buy a necklace nothing too fancy but i'm looking for an eye-catching investment. Is there anything about jewelry shopping that I should know? Is it easy to make a dumb jewelry investment?
>>
File: 1386511907224.jpg (126KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1386511907224.jpg
126KB, 800x533px
You are just buying something because you need to fill a void in your life that you are doing well.
Fuck that, dont fall for the meme. Go buy yourself a nice fucking watch instead that will actually have some functionality to it.

Unless you are some major fuckboi with lots of action, than yea I guess its a good investment.
Its best used to impress young impressionable cocksockets, and dirty milfs that are broke.
>>
File: 8457.jpg (145KB, 2048x1503px) Image search: [Google]
8457.jpg
145KB, 2048x1503px
>>1955684
>Is it easy to make a dumb jewelry investment?
Yeah it's called a jewelry investment.

Unless you're doing good on all other levels, jewelry should be way down on the list of things to buy. That being said, just do research in what you're buying and where you're buying it from like any other high price purchase. You don't want to get cheated or ripped off.
>>
>>1955692
>young impressionable cocksockets, and dirty milfs that are broke
that is my target market 4sure.
>>
>>1955684
buy expensive looking watches from china on ebay. don't spend the money unless you have it. they say if you look and feel rich then you will eventually have the opportunities to become rich
>>
>>1955692
Watches scream insecurity.

Even watch-wearers still use their smartphone to check the time.
>>
>>1955706
Go fullblown fuckboi and get a phat lab-made QZ diamond earring. They come a long way and dont look so fake anymore. Bitches cream when they see that.
>>
>>1955714
lol, you must be born in the 90's
>>
>>1955721
no earring
>>
>>1955684
>jewelry
>investment
>>
File: retardedpepe.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
retardedpepe.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>1955714
>Even watch-wearers still use their smartphone to check the time.
>>
>>1955714
Watches make you look like you have something to do
>>
Gold or silver figaro/cuban/mariner are the most masculin styles of chain with a braclet to match. Atleast 6mm thick.
>>
>>1955744
Gold prices increase overtime
>>
get a cheap chain and hang a piece of gold around on it

w/ jewelry you're paying a premium for the craftsmanship which inflates the price.

in all likelihood, it will only be worth it's weight in gold.
>>
File: hang-rope.jpg (23KB, 595x377px) Image search: [Google]
hang-rope.jpg
23KB, 595x377px
I got just what you need OP
>fucking niggers
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.