[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a manlet (only 5'10) is it true if you are 6'1+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: rdj quirk 24feb10 04.jpg (47KB, 449x640px) Image search: [Google]
rdj quirk 24feb10 04.jpg
47KB, 449x640px
So I'm a manlet (only 5'10) is it true if you are 6'1+ you get more respect and promotions at work? I need to get some elevators or whatever
>>
>>1955650
Maybe in the 1950s, here we mostly all work online apart from the few wagecucks who use this as a place to vent about work problems.
>>
>>1955650
surely you can make a pretty reasonable judgement yourself about whether this might be true.

Imo yes it is true. alphas are a thing, you know that.
>>
people will be able to sense your insecurity which will hinder your getting promotions worse than not being 6'+
>>
>>1955650
If you fall into that belief yeah. The truth is not caring about your appearance and just committing to your plotted course of action.
I know dudes taller than 6'1 who are just gawky as fuck and are insecure about whatever and it shows.
I have a friend who looks like goddamn viking but I think he's always been put down his whole life by his brothers so he's insecure too even though we all tell him he looks like a skyrim character.
And on the other side of the spectrum I know a dude whose probably around 5'10 but he doesn't really worry about pussy as much he worries about making money and utilizing his time effectively and bitches swarm around him.
It's all about sauce.
>>
>>1955650
I realize you were talking about respect and promotions but it's all connected. Mentality etc.
>>
>>1955650
no, i'm 6'3 from my observations the trick is to whine and bitch about what you want relentlessly until you get it.
>>
>>1955650

6'3" here. If anything it's a disadvantage because every manlet in the company will try to make you his bitch so he can be the 'big man'.
>>
File: manlets.jpg (552KB, 1148x1599px) Image search: [Google]
manlets.jpg
552KB, 1148x1599px
Im a 5'7 manlet, i dress well, go to the gym and pool, work hard and earn good money.
You must not forget, its not only about the HEIGHT, but its also about the FACE and FRAME.
MONEY and SOCIAL STATUS got a lot to do with it, too.

>pic related
>>
it's not some arbitrary height
I'm 6'1 and everyone is still taller than me
>>
>>1955921
This, and also different woman find different aspects important. A lot of small girls don't even care that much about height.

>>1955949
Ye I'm 6'0 and sometimes I think the same lol. But in my country I'm average so it kinda makes sense.
>>
6'4 here, ideal male height :^)
Does it mean anything for an office job? No, not really. You need a lot more interaction with other people and higher-ups but if you can get it, then it helps.
For non-office jobs, it helps considerably more but again relies on interaction with others for it to mean anything.

Just don't be retarded is the main thing these days.

Hell just a few decades ago being tall and not below 5/10 was enough for most girls, that shit has changed. Now it's height + 7/10minimum + built in some way + having a larger disposable income + status.
>>
I think the only reason I got hired was because I was about as tall as my boss and we both went to the same university.
>>
>>1955650
as long as you have the right attitude, gesticulation and exuberance you'll be fine. but I'd consider getting shoes that raise your height but are fashionable, like timbs or jordans
taller men scientifically have better chances in interviews so
>>
>>1955921
>coping this hard

keep telling that to yourself manlet lol
>>
>>1955726
>I have a friend who looks like goddamn viking but I think he's always been put down his whole life by his brothers so he's insecure too even though we all tell him he looks like a skyrim character.
damn thats sad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.