[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to talk to you all about an excellent business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: herbalife2-300x180.jpg.png (13KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
herbalife2-300x180.jpg.png
13KB, 300x180px
I'd like to talk to you all about an excellent business proposition.
>>
Just advance me $1000 and I'll listen.
>>
kek inst it like a pyramid scheme or something
>>
You can only post in this thread if you have a family member with bad finances who got brainwashed by Herbalife
>>
>>1955142
Basically, yet people still fall for it
>>
File: 1491922402892.png (31KB, 720x644px)
1491922402892.png
31KB, 720x644px
that documentary was breddy good
>>
how is it not illegal?
>>
>>1955480
Literally Stalin
>>
I used to see a ton of Herbalife people at my gym. They come in herds of about 10 and constantly take videos of each other.

A lot of the girls are in good shape and do all the exercises with their ass out. A few of the black dudes are roided and the white guys are DYEL.

They all wear tons of Herbalife 'swag' every day. There's an herbalife car I see parked sometime. One time I saw an herbalife couple with an herbalife stroller. Fucking weird. They're a goddamn cult.
>>
>>1955502
>I used to see a ton of Herbalife people at my gym
woah that's an actually good strategy. I only ever heard about it from highschool classmates, it was the weirdest shit to be a fucking highschooler and have another person of my age talk about "business" and "loads of money!!!", even back then it was so obviously sketchy lmfao

>One time I saw an herbalife couple with an herbalife stroller
lmaooooo nooooo
>>
>>1955511
They really only talked among themselves for the most part. All their video taking was pretty obnoxious. I don't really see them anymore, just a few of them that kept a regular gym schedule.
>>
>>1954629

Oh cool, how soon can I become a Platinum Diamond member!?
>>
>>1955537
you can even become a Super Deluxe Platinum Diamond Special Member!!!
>>
Can someone explain to me how the business works and how its a scam?

My friend used to write contracts for them. He said it was actually a legit company.
>>
>>1955546

OMG shut up and take my money! I have $10k I can invest right now.

Holy shit I can't wait to be rich.
>>
>>1955563

All MLM are a scam. No exceptions.

I wrote a short piece about them in a /biz/ sticky.

A sticky that no one gave a shit about and the mods did not adopt it.
>>
>>1955563
It wouldn't be a scam if you could sell their products via dropshipping. However they force you to buy access and product in bulk first. Their ads target potential sellers (their main source of revenue) not actual fucking consumers of the products.
>>
File: doctor.png (223KB, 383x456px) Image search: [Google]
doctor.png
223KB, 383x456px
>Good morning anon, I'm gonna to have this long expensive list of procedures performed on you, don't worry, insurance will cover it! We definitely need to make sure this gets done, your physical health depends on it!
>>
File: mech.png (251KB, 394x546px) Image search: [Google]
mech.png
251KB, 394x546px
>Anon, I HIGHLY recommend you don't drive this car off the lot. It is literally going to fall apart if you don't fix this now. Now I realize $1000 is a big step up from what you originally wanted which is brake pads, but you safety depends on it!
>>
File: edwardjones.png (118KB, 300x450px)
edwardjones.png
118KB, 300x450px
>Oh god anon, why are you holding these index ETF's? Our fund family performs much better in bear markets. You can't afford to lose that money, your financial health depends on it!
>>
File: priest.png (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
priest.png
2MB, 1600x1600px
Have you come for confession, my sonon? Please make a donation to fund our atrium remodeling and then I will see you. Your spiritual health depends on it!

our entire system of capitalism is based on scams which are "still legal"
>>
>>1955968
>>1955969
>>1955973
>>1955976

Im enjoying this meme. Great job!
>>
File: IMG_0142.png (409KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.png
409KB, 1144x888px
>>1955570
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.