[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stock market falling >not a single thread on biz I hope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (35KB, 714x455px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
35KB, 714x455px
>stock market falling
>not a single thread on biz

I hope that means you niggers are getting taken to the cleaners
>>
Its literally nothing significant
>>
To be honest, I was paying so much attention to my shitcoins that I forgot about the stock market.
>>
>-0.68%
k
>>
Crypto trading ruined me for stock trading, I'll check the stock market once I'm in my fifties, till then I'll just keep putting a portion of my paycheck into my 401k and forget about it.
>>
>>1954609
I certainly am getting taken to the cleaners. Gold shorts getting absolutely destroyed, because of the increasing political bullshit and the index rallies starting to fade. Gonna try counteract this by going long on silver and shorting the certain indexes.
>>
>>1954609
Unless it loses 5% in under a week I don't care.
>>
based on rgt too many people got burned and just dropped out. now its just biotech
>>
>>1954907
Biotech seems to be the only kind of penny stock you can make money on without insider info.
God help anyone who holds through a data release though
>>
>>1954907
Everyone got AMD'D
>>
>>1954927
>>1954930
AMD was amongst the first to kill off some people when it was 15. Then JDST, and forgot what else. But it was semi-legitimate strats on real stuff that just burned so many.
>>
>>1954942
I bought a bunch of AMD calls during this dip. I'm guessing ryzen sales must be pretty good since they just bought that wireless vr company. They were in no position to make frivolous purchases a few months ago.
>>
>>1954674

> this

Got out of the stock market a few weeks after Trump got into office.

It's clear we're going to have another 08 pretty soon here. Might as well vest elsewhere.
>>
>Stock
>2017
Enjoy your next 2008

>meanwhile 400% crypto gains
>>
>>1956178
>wow it's all going to crash goyim don't buy
t. 2011-2017 sky is falling jew shills
>>
>>1954609
>Stocks sometimes decline in value

And in other news the sky is blue.
>>
>>1954609
Nigga we all getting rich in cryptocoins right now.

If you're even looking at the stock market anymore, you need to figure out where the real money is and I feel sorry for you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.