[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up guys? hope you all out there are having a blissful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (4KB, 160x180px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
4KB, 160x180px
What's up guys? hope you all out there are having a blissful day

I work a really shitty part time job that pays me a insanely small amount of money and forces me to be at work every morning before 5am Monday through Friday.

Essentially I'm looking for suggestions on ways to make money online so I could quit my job, it doesn't have to be a lot of money, I have almost no expenses and I only take home about 850-900 a month at my current job
>>
>>1954559
Start buying eth nigga
>>
>>1954564
Hasn't that shit already popped off? Id be late to the party
>>
>>1954572
not at all buy now tomorrow is the big day it will be at $75 Friday night
>>
>>1954559

$GRS
$XEM
$LTC but sell as soon as you get 5% gain (politics can cause it to swing wildly).
$POT but sell on 4/19.
Don't buy any coins whose names start with the letter 'V' this week (they were all pumped last week).
Follow @cryptoSqueeze and pay attention (but don't necessarily do what he recommends.
Follow @whalepanda

Don't touch $ZEC right now, they have currently a 31% annual inflation/issuance rate. Wait a few months until they're below 10% inflation.
Don't touch $PIVX, the time for that was 3 weeks ago.
>>
>>1955084
Kek is that why my viacoin has been so dead
>>
>>1955091

Partly... Viacoin and Vertcoin both happened to start with 'V' and both were attempting to activate Segwit, so they were part of a group of pumping coins. Anyway, that pump has died down, especially with the latest big swings in the BTC and ETH prices.

VIA still has room to move up, but you'll need to be patient (when their Segwit signaling nears completion, it might trigger another pump).
>>
>>1955107
Thanks I'll hold for a few months
>>
What is the best site or app to buy and sell currencies with? Something mobile friendly would be nice
>>
>>1955139

Coinomi is definitely the best mobile wallet for holding many different types of coins.

As far as exchanges, ya gotta go with Poloniex. Poloniex has a mobile layout that requires very little scrolling. And when they don't have a coin you want, then visit Bittrex followed by C-Cex.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.