[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who on /biz/ is ready to admit they're wrong, I was 100%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

So who on /biz/ is ready to admit they're wrong, I was 100% right, and get on board?

I've secured cloud hosting so it won't even be on hardware any longer.

Let's quit fucking around and get to empire building before this slips out of our price range.

>>1918912
>>
Come on fuckers, let's make money.
>>
But I was right too
>>
Post an email, what do you want from us? Money?
>>
>>1954167
it's always good to get in at the top of a pyramid. count me in OP!
>>
>>1954287

I need to raise 10k PIVX (Not USD, but 10k PIVX) in order to get the node up and running.

We split that 10k PIVX into 20 shares of 500 PIVX each. That PIVX is then deposited into a shared wallet address and placed in the Masternode.

If you have 10k PIVX yourself, I can set up a masternode for you personally.

I will hold two of those shares on our first node, maybe more depending on how many others are interested.

Just tell me how many shares you can contribute, preferably in the thread so others can see people pledging.

Remaining details will be worked out over email.

[email protected]
>>
>>1954301

Please see above for share information.
>>
>>1954167
I don't have the money to invest in this but I have a few questions I'll ask for the rest of /biz/.

How can anons trust you? Are there any guarantees built in the pivx system stopping you from running away with their money? I'm not attacking you, I'm a noob on crypto and curious.

How much return on investment are we talking?
>>
>>1954362

I want to fund more nodes down the road and particularly do it through /biz/nessmen. I can't do this if I steal people's money or don't deliver them their share of profit.

Due to how the currency works, the only way you can set up a masternode remotely AND keep the currency on your own hardware is by using MultiSig once you have 10k of it.

However, this practice is nothing new for crypto and there are many well-established vendors that sell masternode shares for DASH.

We're talking 15-20% yearly returns on PIVX-- but keep in mind PIVX itself can grow in value. So that 15-20% is assuming your PIVX would stay flat in value, which it would not. You're constantly earning more of a currency which is increasing in value.
>>
>>1954409
Thanks for the answer. Also, why only work with shares of 500 pivx (or higher)? Considering the current exchange rate, that's about 750 EUR and I don't think most of us have that lying around.
>>
>>1954429

What would an accessible amount for you?

Quite frankly, it's easier to have set priced units for the shares instead of allowing a bunch of people to buy in at odd numbers. I wouldn't be opposed to lowering those amounts though.
>>
>>1954545
I'm pretty much broke. It was more of a general suggestion.
>>
I personally wouldn't trust this, then again I wouldn't trust the DASH people with masternodes either. Instead of just shitting on you I'll offer a piece of advice, if you do get people interested in this start using a trip or make it clear to not trust any email changes or you're inevitably going to get people attempting to impersonate you to run off with people's money even if you yourself are completely legitimate. Even with this its quite likely that someone will try but at least you'll have some preventative measures in place.
>>
File: oy-vey.jpg (2MB, 1883x1550px)
oy-vey.jpg
2MB, 1883x1550px
Don't trust him, put the coins on my node instead.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.