[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got terminated "without cause" after two fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170410_193118.jpg (12KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170410_193118.jpg
12KB, 160x160px
Just got terminated "without cause" after two fucking weeks of employment. Why is it so hard for a young guy to keep a fucking job
>>
>>1953666
I've had almost every job I've had for a year or more and I'm only 21. Never even been terminated. Maybe you just suck op.
>>
>>1953672
Maybe im 22 or maybe boomers just see me as a threat
>>
>>1953666
How did this happen? There must be more to the story than you are telling
>>
>>1953722
No literally started two weeks ago flew out to seattle for a week to work then flew out to florida with some boomer to work got back yesterday and today when i went to the office to turn in my expense report they canned me. My guess is that fucking boomer got me fired
>>
>>1953730
Are you the same guy from another thread who had a boomer send a letter to HR about him?
>>
>>1953730
You obviously did something wrong. Why would the boomer try to get you fired?
>>
tell us about the boomer, anon
>>
>>1953730
ELLA MAYO you're a shitty person. When your first though is "someone got me fired" I wouldn't want you around my office either.
>>
File: IMG_4673.jpg (31KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4673.jpg
31KB, 197x256px
He probably saw you typing too fast...couldnt stand seeing someone being productive. What if management expects him to type fast and have a modern college education? He'd be out of the job with no one to pay for his diabetes meds
>>
>>1953730
If you take vacations on company dime just for fun then you are an asshole, just be happy we live in such merciful times and they aren't allowed to put you in debt and you have to work in the mail room for 3 months without pay or allowed to chop off your fingers.
>>
Sorry to hear the bad news, what do you think you did infront of him that got you fired? were you blase?
>>
>>1953827
Yes. Op is BlasiÄ› Pascal. This angered the boomer who was probably a bigger fan of Gauss.
>>
File: 1460150269109.jpg (175KB, 1324x866px) Image search: [Google]
1460150269109.jpg
175KB, 1324x866px
>>1953895
>/sci/ memes
WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BOSON?
>>
>>1953904
Op is probably an engineer. Boomers hate gays.
>>
>>1953666
I mean, what did you do wrong? No one gets fired in two weeks unless they're a fuckup who shows up late or can't do the job.
>>
>>1953923
>suck boomer cock
>boomer putting pants back on angry face
>"What's wrong bby? You tasted great btw"
>next day fired said my teeth rubbed
Not fair Op did his best. No attempt achievement award?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.