[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say you run into $100/wk in passive income and resolve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).jpg (13KB, 338x149px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
13KB, 338x149px
Let's say you run into $100/wk in passive income and resolve not to spend it.

In this day and age, would it be wiser to save it in fiat (savings account, vault), precious metals, BTC, or some mix of the three?
>>
>>1952152
bump
>>
>>1952152
Ethereum and only ethereum.
>>
Across the three with the BTC portion being spread out to alts to manage the risk
>>
>>1952247
Have 9 ETH right now and 10 ETC, no BTC. I bought in at $1150, traded for PIVX and some other various altcoins when it was at $1225.

I have a model in mind that goes like this:
>Stash away more in fiat until a nice e-fund builds up
>Continue investing in altcoins and stock for the shorter-term and long-term
>Convert a portion of investment gains into precious metals
>>
>>1952248
>>1952257
easiest way to buy as a canadian?
>>
>>1952261
buy ETH/BTC on coinbase, send to bittrex / poloniex to buy other coins
>>
>>1952152
why not just forex
>>
>>1952152
Invest it for 5 years then day trade with it
>>
Stocks, bonds, REITs.

You need fiat to buy these things.
>>
>>1952152
Metals for fucks sake.
>>
>>1952247
Fuck THE FUCK OFF KEK
>>
File: bizness man thinking.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
bizness man thinking.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>1952152
>precious metals, BTC, or some mix of the three?
I don't see any point to converting the cash flow into an asset. The reason we have assets is to make cash flows...

So you have a guaranteed $5,200 a year for infinite years, which is technically worth infinite money.

You could probably get a $50,000 loan, pay it back in 20 years. It would just be $50,000 of free money for you since you already have the payments taken care of, no downside except you have less credit. Use the $50k to start a business that makes more than $10k a year. Or if you already have a business, just spend the $100/w on facebook ads or something.
>>
>>1955208
one word - INFLATION!!!!
10 years from now he could be making half the gains or less depending if there is a recession or not ---
putting it into assets could be much better in the long run - especially if its metals
>>
>>1955208
>worth infinite money
No it's technically worth 1 divided by the interest rate he is receiving.
>>
File: images.png (2KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 180x180px
>>1952152
Out if those three, mostly into BTC but I would also put a good chunk of that into Monero.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.