[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is it to postpone an interview due to a really unlucky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1492049160654.jpg (647KB, 2696x2232px) Image search: [Google]
1492049160654.jpg
647KB, 2696x2232px
How bad is it to postpone an interview due to a really unlucky circumstance?
>>
Very bad in many cases. How vital is this unlucky circumstance?
>>
Chances are they will not hire you
>>
>>1951786
Yeah if you show up regardless of a bad circumstance that's usually a positive sign for them
>>
>>1951786
Tell them you are pregnant and that u had urges of sucking dick.
>>
>>1951789
I broke my fucking glasses and I can't see shit without them and I only had one pair.

Should I just show up pretty much blind?
>>
>>1951808
Yes, unless you are interviewing for a position where strong eyesight is required. Just show up and let them know the situation.
>>
>>1951816
It's just awkward man like I literally can't see further than half a meter away.
>>
>>1951808
This is not a valid excuse, how broken are they? Can't you patch them with duct tape or something
>>
>>1951837
need a screw. gonna try to get them fixed literally asap at the place open earliest
>>
>>1951841
Yeah I'm pretty sure 24 hour pharmacies and shit carry repair kits to handle that as well. You should be smart enough to rig up a temporary fix if you really have to. What kind of job are you interviewing for?
>>
>>1951850
Okay...

I put in a bit of a toothpick to hold it in place. it works.... gonna fuckin take it to an optician tomorrow though. jeez
>>
>>1951786
I postponed my interview by a week because I caught the floo. I called and asked if I could have a phone interview as I was contagious, interviewer said to come in next week. I still had a cough when I interviewed and I got the job offer the next day.
>>
>>1951786
Faggot. Employers don't take rain checks. Plus, you can use the story to show how "committed" you are to get to the interview. Don't bail, they'll never look past it
>>
>>1952041
>>1952050
The interviewer offered to interview me a week after the date I chose, as well. So I'm guessing they weren't hardpressed for time???
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.