[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok this is genuinely creepy. What the hell kind of cult is T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Tai-Lopez.jpg (32KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
Tai-Lopez.jpg
32KB, 639x359px
Ok this is genuinely creepy. What the hell kind of cult is Tai Lopez running?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQTfyuEdNfo
>>
I am not opening that shill link, but I honestly tell you, that I am from Eastern Europe and heard of him just 3 days ago.
>>
>>1951278
Ur lucky. You missed out on the ebin memes tho
>>
>>1951258
was really waiting for another tai video from h3 after tai launched his new scam product and bought up all the ad space on youtube
i wonder how long ago this was actually shot, i bet they sent tai minutes of video and had his lawyers approve it bit by bit
>>
>>1951258
>>1951278

>Yeah dood fuck this guy! he-he, you know what would be really fun? if we all watched his videos to see how stupid they are, and subscribe and comment so we can call him stupid and s-shit
>>
>>1951258
>is this your house?
>this is not a rental
>yeah but is this your house?
>listen if you wanna be poor, buy high...we're in a bubble
>Tai wtf this isn't a commercial. Is this your house?
>it's a lease
Holy fuck lol what is this guy's problem
>>
>>1952137
For the longest time Tai was believed to be a scammer. Ethan is just using all the jokes and meems that existed of Tai. If anything this video proved he is real.
>>
like every other "salesman" for money management, trading, some other "get rich quick" scheme, most of his income now is from trying to sell the dream to other people.

he may have had some luck in the beginning, but the game is ot then try and pretend that you know exactly how you got to where you did, and sell it to everyone else.

renting expensive properties, buying expensive things are all "business expenses", because people like that use that as marketing material to try and get other suckers lured into thinking you must know what you're talking about.

i have some level of respect for people that end up making a decent living from it, but no where near as much respect for people who actually can make a good living doing the kinds of things these people pretend they can do.
>>
Is Tai Lopez a genius? He sounds like an idiot whenever I hear him talking but he has obviously been very successful with his marketing. Even Harvard invited him to give a speech.
>>
File: IMG_2460.jpg (195KB, 640x960px)
IMG_2460.jpg
195KB, 640x960px
>>1952193
He is a condescending fuck wit who flaunts his shit and makes his money on "muh marketing team" and "muh advertising expertise." Guy is a complete fuckwit and I feel sorry for people having to listen to him babble on about nothing and bullshit. People like this need to get crucified and barred from reproducing. Fucking SCUM!
>>
seems like a pretty cool dude.
>>
>>1952193
kind of

I mean he's literally a modern day ponzi
>>
>>1951258
This is not a cult? You got my hopes up OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.