[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earning 80k, 23yo Why shouldn't I just create an offshore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1481117951423.jpg (24KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1481117951423.jpg
24KB, 500x333px
Earning 80k, 23yo
Why shouldn't I just create an offshore company, make my company hire me the through my shell company, pay myself minium wage and build capital in the company? Once I've got $$$ move to UAE and withdraw the money tax free with free reimpatriation.

I'm not an amerifag so no double taxation bs
>>
>make my company hire me through my shell company

They won't take the tax hit by hiring overseas, and it would throw up red flags at tax time.

>pay myself minimum wage

If you are ever audited you'll get fucking reamed, see above.

>build capital in the company

It may be discovered that you were using the company as a legal alias, and if it fails a test (depending on your system) as a corporate entity not operating as a mere pseudonym for you then you get reamed with penalties and back taxes.

>move to UAE

Your living expenses would suck you dry there.
>>
>>1950811
I'm already an overseas employee for my company. By hiring me they'll save taxes as the don't have to match my social security contributions, payroll expenses etc.

UAE is pretty cheap to live.
>>
>>1950828

Okay buddy. You go and do that and see how it works out.
>>
>>1950837
I've spoken to lawyers, and they say it all checks out. They just said I'd have to pay dividends on what I take out beyond my salary.

Just seems so weird to me that's its thus easy.
>>
>>1950845

Sounds too ez for me m8.

Why do you think you can outjew the feds?
>>
>>1950886
Cause I live in Deutschland, no Jews left here.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 900x900px
Remember the all too valuable truth:

>If it sounds too easy, you're probably fucking missing something
>>
>>1951074
>Deutschland, no Jews left here.
ohoohohooahaohaahahehehahahehaehehahaHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH

oh boy what a laugh, your country is run by jews
>>
>>1951094

Just let him find out the hard way.
>>
>>1951094
>>1951162
Having a shell company is fully legal, and the BVI is fully tax free. I would be paying taxes on the salary I pay myself and the rest would be profit of the company. Just like any company in the world.

If I want to withdraw my profits while in Germany I'd have to pay dividends tax on it, which are fucking high. That's why it's all fully legal.
>>
Why are you posting about it if you are sure of the answer? All these threads with people seeking validation or narc supply are pathetic.
>>
>>1952266
Looking for some constructive criticism
>>
>>1952266
its either this, or buy crypto? which do you prefer, anon?
>>
>>1952345
I have a BVI which owns IP for my company.

I understand your idea but 80k might not be enough to make it worth while DESU.

Most off shore banks want at least 100k USD to open an account for you. You wont get appreciable interest and the fees are usually shit because they kinda have you over a barrel since they know why you want an off shore account.

You can even get a debit card from the bank and use that day to day for expenses. Since you are offshore you dont really need to prepare accounts or justify any spending.

Also, if you want to buy anything significant in most countries (car, house etc) then getting the money back is a pain in the ass.

Governments everywhere are making it more difficult because of muh terrorism (btw, thanks Germany for your cunt of a leader fucking Europe up the ass harder than it already was being fucked)
>>
>>1952461
Makes sense. Rather than transfer pricing, I was looking to collect my contract directly into the BVI, as transfer pricing doesn't work in Germany! I'd have to proxy through the Netherlands and at that point it clearly wouldn't make much sense for the low salary.

If I were to do it, I'd try and open a eastern European bank account in person, I already spoke to a couple of banks and fees are usually 1k per year. Did you get a offshore bank account? I heard the UAE/Singapore/Eastern Europe allow you to open multi currency accounts.

The other option would be to move to Malta (5% corporate tax) or maybe UAE, but I don't want to live with goatfuckers.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.