[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's stopping me from taking out a bank loan and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Gina_Gerson.jpg (96KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Gina_Gerson.jpg
96KB, 600x1067px
What's stopping me from taking out a bank loan and investing it in crypto?
>>
>>1949367
The lack of balls
>>
>>1949367

about 3 hours
>>
>>1949368
>>1949370
>>
>>1949367
Common sense
>>
The loan officer.
>>
What's the risk of taking out student loans?

It's essentially the same thing
>>
>>1949424
you can always default on a bank loan though
>>
>>1949424
Can't declare bankruptcy to get rid of student loans.
>>
Trust me OP, when it moons you're gonna be kicking yourself for not borrowing more from the bank.
>>
>>1949446
So you go to jail if you can't pay student loans?
>>
>>1949901
Nah they just hound you for the rest of your life.
>>
>>1949901
>>1949918
They just garnish your wages or put a lien on any property you have.
>>
>>1949367
Nothing if its a home ewuity loan or something. And also sage u pump and dump shitcoin cucks
>>
>>1949367
Is that Anna Kendrick?
>>
I literally took out a $3500 loan and invested it in crypto. Thanks to Ripple i made my initial investment back within 3 days. Costs me roughly $40 in interest to keep playing though, on top of obviously the principal payments. 11.79% interest lads, am i doing it right?
>>
>>1950151
The ripple?
>>
>>1949901

Basically you become homeless doing crack. Sooner or later you're going to jail. You'll blame yourself, but it's really your own government bending you over. You're to much of a bitch to do anything, so you get out of jail n cry about your life while shooting up H.
>>
>>1949367
Extreme volatility and crying and shame and regret that follow when it slumps.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.