[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much money do I need to marry Pic Related, and how do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (749KB, 2652x3957px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
749KB, 2652x3957px
How much money do I need to marry Pic Related, and how do I make this money?
>>
>>1949339
how much does the marriage fee cost then
>>
>>1949345
What?
>>
>>1949347
you know, the papers and shit at the law house.
>>
>wanting to make a fortune to marry a 40 year old Slavic Whore

How fucking beta are you?
>>
>>1949350
Not much.
>>
>>1949361
My brother got married in a courthouse. Runs you about $75
>>
>>1949339
this is the worst type of post on this damn thread
go meet some women and see how materialistic they are you'll find your goddamn answer. Fuck.
>>
>>1949339
You would do better finding a 7/10 who can fuck like a champ and is supportive of your ambitions. Most women are shit but one that supports you rather than expects you to earn money is more valuable than a few extra hot points. Just go to Montreal for a week and fuck a girl like this for $350 a night it will be cheaper, labido does drop as you get older my man.
>>
Ist this a new kind of meme or shitposting, or are there genuinely anons on this board that have been brainwashed by /r9k/ (and /pol/, I presume) that they really think they only need a certain amount of money and suddenly girls are going to throw their pussies at them?

lol…
>>
>>1949415
Well hello new friend. The "how much does it cost to marry/fuck this" is a classic /biz/ thread. Please go back to eddit
>>
Wrong: you can't make money until you can get laid.
Poor people get laid, why don't you.
Once you can start banging girls just using charm, you can start negotiating big deals and make big money.

Idiot
>>
>>1949339
Probably around $15-$20 mil and access to her social circle somehow. Godspeed anon
>>
>>1950268
you can get russian girls a lot hotter, a lot younger for way cheaper.

They don't even have driver's licenses.

You have to kiss their ass, and give them spending money, but still much cheaper.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.