[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me (typical /biz/ fag) >live with parents >have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3373.jpg (56KB, 625x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3373.jpg
56KB, 625x406px
>be me (typical /biz/ fag)
>live with parents
>have 50k saved
>should I invest it all of it or get a mortgage, or a combo of the two
>or just wait a few years and buy a home with cash
>>
put it all on black
>>
Invest in DRYS. It went up 188% today!! :)
>>
File: 15832.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
15832.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>1948623
Do you have currently have steady income?
>>
>>1948623
Combo of the two if you arent retarded and u have a job.
>>
>>1948656

Yes

But only about 2k a from work
>>
>>1949371
If I had 50K with steady income I would definitely consider both. You already sound like you're not trying to waste your money so that's a plus.
>>
Invest in defense contractors like Raytheon.
>>
>>1948623
Why are you wanting to buy a home so soon?

Unless you are already capped out in your earnings, I personally would stay flexible and rent in case you get a job offer for a lot more money somewhere else. Owning a home and dealing with that is an albatross around your neck.
>>
Dont listen to the fags that tell you to rent.

ALWAYS buy real estate if you have the chance to. Once you're on the property ladder you're already in 1st class.

I have a condo that I rent out that nets me over $1000 a month in rent after deductions and I consider myself far above the barrel scraping shitcoiners.
>>
Don't buy a house, buy a condominium. But before you do that daytrade
>>
File: Screenshot_20170410-205352.png (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170410-205352.png
3MB, 1080x1920px
>>1949886
It truly is anon...

Lets use our tax money to start a savings account! Okay babe! 4 hours latter...
>>
>>1949902
Wait. 1,000 AFTER EXPENSES? the fuck. How much is rent? What the condo cost mang.

Git gooooooood
>>
>>1949902
Where are you renting it? What's the price of the condo and how much rent are you receiving?
>>
>>1949979

I rent my place for $2200 per month.

Bought the place @ 688K, but now the value of it is up to 870K.

I'm expecting it to rise even further by 2020, there is a major infrastructure project near my condo that will connect it with 2 other major cities. I expect my condo to be worth 1 million by then.
>>
>>1949985
see
>>1949989

I receive $2200 per month from the rent, but after I deduct the mortgage, management fees, taxes it comes down to about 1K.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.