[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201 7/04/10/shock-man-forcib

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 54356345534.png (514KB, 683x965px) Image search: [Google]
54356345534.png
514KB, 683x965px
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/10/shock-man-forcibly-removed-overbooked-flight/

>Ancaps will defend this

You guys are insane, no wonder people makes memes about your stupid ideology.
>>
>>1948033
>man voluntarily buys ticket knowing conditions
>when asked to leave per standard of contract, violently resists
>is beat up and removed from plane, allowing its continued operation

what part of any of this undermines ancap?
>>
>>1948043
this
>>
File: CpZJ9CrUAAErTqG.jpg (96KB, 563x750px) Image search: [Google]
CpZJ9CrUAAErTqG.jpg
96KB, 563x750px
>>1948033
The passenger violated NAP
He's lucky he wasn't shot
>>
>>1948103
>>1948033

Ancap is not even an ideology. Its a childish 4chan meme. That is all
>>
>>1948043
>per standard of contract

Actually "the contract" specifies that once he is in his seat he cannot be removed. Furthermore even if he wasn't in his seat and outside the plane, he cannot be bumped out for United's staff to take the place.

Ancaps rekt again... just think of the roads!
>>
>>1948043
Contract states he cannot be removed from his seat once seated. It was on them to continue upping their offer, not just pick passengers off at random.
>>
>>1948153
I wish that were true senpai but the libertarian group at my college is full of them
>>
>>1948168
>Contract states he cannot be removed from his seat once seated.
Didn't know this.
He's going to get so much money in the lawsuit.
>>
>>1948043
what they did was illegal, the dept of transportation rules are for prior to boarding on oversold seats, but the plane was not oversold and the 4 employees came to get seats after the passengers all boarded
>>
File: thinking.gif (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>1948158
>not realizing that a company breaching its own contract means that it has less reliability overall and people will boycott it or opt to use other services, like they are doing right fucking now
>not realizing United broke the NAP
>United is a private company anyways
No-one is forcing you to use United in an Ancap society. Don't like it? Use someone else.
Like it's not even bait at this point. Just autism.
>>
>>1948033
In today's world of camera's everywhere I'll never know why a manager thinks this was an appropriate course of action.

Yea he may have had his as chewed out for raising compensation but you have to wonder what's going to happen to him now.

Either way overbooking is a bullshit practice and anyone who defends it is a corporate bootlicker.
>>
>>1948168
That's not true. People get removed from planes after being seated for all kinds of reasons.
>>
>>1948232
this is the narrative the CEO is trying to create by saying he was disruptive and belligerent, however video and eyewitnesses will confirm this was not the case. he did accuse them of racial profiling and said he was calling his lawyer, but wasn't doing anything that warranted that kind of force.
>>
>>1948033
thats what he gets
>didnt create and enter into smart contract with united
>>
>>1948205
Holy shit. They are going to get sued to Hell. This guy had no idea he was buying a ticket to become a member of the global elite.
>>
He should have armed himself
>>
File: 1491791032027.png (619KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1491791032027.png
619KB, 1023x682px
>>1948153
this.

Anarcho-Monarchism is the true patrician choice.
>>
>>1948033
>be american
>violate clause of a commercial contract
>get assaulted
Ayy they did the right thing what are you a communist hahahha do you even freedom lmao
>>
His face as he is removed reminded me of that picture with the orangutan that gets posted all the time.
>>
>yfw the name of the chink is Satoshi Nakamoto
>>
File: 1491315699523.jpg (56KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1491315699523.jpg
56KB, 720x644px
>>1948599
>>
>>1948043
>allowing its continued operation
2 hour delay nigger
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.