[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Northern New England >~50k people within a 20 minute drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>Northern New England
>~50k people within a 20 minute drive of a restaurant spot for lease
>anon is planning a deli/short order/ sliders/cheesesteaks/handcut fries/wings, etc. kind of place. beer taps and package sales. breakfast sandwiches. cold cuts. coffee. cigs/dip. newspapers. ice cream out a window.
>situated at a river bridge, at a T-intersection of a 4mi back road over the bridge to a tourist town, and a state highway parallelling the freeway
> 5 miles from a freeway exit in either direction on the state highway
>Rural, but 7 miles from a city center down the state highway in one direction, 7 miles to a new england college town in the other direction. various small hamlets and buisness in the space between
>river across the street has summer tourism
>appalachian trail crosses the bridge, summer tourism
>possible snowmobile traffic in the winter
>15 parking spots
>completely rebuilt foundation and septic in 2011, but older building like 1840ish.

Prior operator claims $1-2k daily. similar menu, he had pizza. Is this reasonable?

Landlord wants $1500, space is roughly 1200-1500ftsq. is this reasonable for Northern New England? (VT/NH/ME)

all restaurant equip i need it included, he's cool with month-to-month, and i dont need much of a buildout.

he also is open to rent-to-own. what does that entail, and is it basically like free rent because i get a building after??

should anon DO??
>>
forgot to say building has a 2br apartment upstairs, not included in lease

and typo'd at "all restaurant equip i need *IS* included"

i might even be able to sell the pizza oven
>>
>>1947278
work at a mcdonalds first?
>>
>>1947295
ive already operated my menu at a profit for 3 years while i was in college. it was basically on campus tho, so like 150k within a 5 minute walk. just looooking for a market analysis. thanks tho! fucking ass...
>>
>>1947278
Guarantee the 1-2k daily is artificially inflated but it sounds like a good plan. Us 'murricans love greasy food
>>
>>1947278
If the previous guy was making one to two gs a day why would he give up that operation?

ask him for the figures and work through it with an accountant or someone who is knowledgeable in that regard.

me and a mate nearly got stiffed by someone who was cooking the books on how much stock he was selling in his off license before he moved country to get away from the tax man,
>>
>>1947313
>If the previous guy was making one to two gs a day why would he give up that operation?

(secret: current owner is the prior operator)
major flood in 2011 killed the building. he had no flood insurance, so he had to take out big loans to fix it. thats why we have a new concrete slab with radiant heat and a 4br septic tank. in the meantime he started a catering business that took off, now he just wants to sell the building. i dont have enough for a downpayment but, from what i understand, a rent-to-own is basically paying monthly into an account until i do have enough for a deposit, and then applying for a loan to cover the rest?
>>
>>1947339
ok sounds good but how will you market when it is first opening? how much are you going to spend on advertisement?

if everything goes well i'll expect a free burger next time i'm in america.
>>
>>1947353
would like to spend as little as possible on advertising, maybe $300 a month? also utilities should be around 2-300, prob less if im not using that massive pizza oven.

marketing is mostly ads in the local paper, flyers on bulletin boards in the local towns. word-of-mouth is huge up here, and road traffic will catch on.

door to door menus at the local businesses helped me in the past, big time.

another 600sqft room in the back is included in the lease, and its beautifully finished with exposed beams and nice lighitng, and i was thinking about having some fly fishing tackle for sale and possibly renting out inner tubes for the river.

there it is anons: burgers, beers and flyfishing

if you manage to find the place based on what i've said, bring in a screencap of this thread and dinner is on the house. ;D
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.