[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unlike other cryptocurrency projects, BitBay is not a promotion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Unlike other cryptocurrency projects, BitBay is not a promotion or vaporware. This crypto software is available for you to use today, for free, and does exactly what it says. Many investors speculate on coins, not even bothering to download the software and see the power of what it offers. We are trying to fix that. The BitBay Smartmarket Client software has a full user interface and hundreds of features exhaustively tested over the years. There is absolutely nothing like this anywhere in the digital currency world.

The main feature will be the upcoming rolling-peg system, which will allow for a less volatile price than your average digital currencies. This is in the works and planned to be released near the end of 2017.

Here are some of the many other features BitBay has (*) to offer…

*Unbreakable contracts (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat)

*Decentralized Anonymous Markets (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat stronger than Tor)

*Multisignature wallets with dual passwords hidden inside of PNG/JPG images using steganography

*Automated Joint accounts and the ability to sign transactions with 2 computers (hard core security)

*User Friendly Templates for contracts

*Training videos

*Ability to hide any file in an image

*IMAP under the hood full integration with Email, automated negotiation of contracts

*Price tracking so orders always maintain price

*Bitmessage fully integrated decentralized Email and Markets

*Translates to 90 languages

*Unique change management system which breaks all the change into denominations

*Easy to use accounting panel

*Live Python Debugger, run the interpreter within the software

*Advanced sending with multi-pay options

*”Pay To Email” tipping system. Hide payments in images direct to email.

*Full Offer/Counter-Offer negotiation system.

*Escrow panel with tons of options, anonymous chat

*Feedback and reputation system, see how many contracts gained and lost
>>
File: C1Bd3URXUAQAQqJ.jpg (190KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C1Bd3URXUAQAQqJ.jpg
190KB, 1024x1024px
*Serverless, everything is Peer to Peer

*Decentralized moderation keys available to trusted users

*Custom contracts and all kinds of contact options

*Start your own market, completely anonymous

*Cash for coins template

*Custom contract template (can do anything you want if you are familiar with it)

*Decentralized “Local Bitcoins”: Send wires without the fear of theft due to Double deposit

*Decentralized exchange of cash for coins

*Buy/Sell anything without “Empty Box Scam” NO ARBITER NEEDED. It is self-enforcing trade even with untrusted parties

*Works like a decentralized trustless Ebay… NO MIDDLEMEN, NO ESCROW NEEDED

*Cold Staking using two computers, impossible to hack joint-account staking.

*Custom Staking with Voting! Completely trustless voting and donations via staking.

*Anti-Keylogger: A special on-screen keyboard to obliterate keyloggers once and for all. Even mouse movement loggers will be no match for this unless every movement is recorded

*Tor and proxy options for internet requests

*Unbreakable Employee contracts. FORCE people to HONOR their word! No more unreliable employees when they have their own collateral involved.
>>
File: use this.png (544KB, 2560x1376px) Image search: [Google]
use this.png
544KB, 2560x1376px
And, and additional list of those features planned for the future (**)…

**Exotic spending… we will have the world’s first client to support time locks in the UI, deadman’s switch and burn and parking and freezing coins all supported within the UI.

**”Mom Friendly” templates are still being worked on so it takes as few clicks as possible to form a contract. No need to think of “terms and conditions” contracts are anonymous and self-enforcing. Here is some of the features that we are working on in 2017:

**Buy/Sell template featuring multiple shipping options including a calculator and options to bill in escrow

**Employment template featuring the ability for weekly reports and auto-payment within contract. Payments contingent on reports

**Barter contract with amazing “wish list” where each item can be calculated converting kilograms to hours and ability to know exactly how many “Avocados” you need for a pound of “Tomatoes”. Perfect for farming co-op in 3rd world countries. Perfect for trading used items!

**Reverse auctions! Sellers bid for you the buyer

**Normal Auctions… Ebay style decentralized auctions

**Python contracts: Use the python interpreter to make contracts between peers. Pre-approved contracts potentially possible for verified devs and audited code on github.

**API And more!

It's also the most transparent Crypto out there. Join the Slack for more information and to speak with the developers:
http://bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

CURRENTLY OFFERING "PAY TO PLAY" REWARDS FOR LISTING ON MARKETPLACE (see Plebbit for more details):
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitBay/comments/648yu7/bitbays_it_pays_to_play_days_until_may/
>>
File: lebuterinoface.jpg (29KB, 546x546px) Image search: [Google]
lebuterinoface.jpg
29KB, 546x546px
>price peg
>>
>>1946797
Yeah, we know that already. There's no need for shiling. The question is when will Bay finally gain some real value? year? 2 years?.
>>
File: 1489941142966.jpg (140KB, 700x939px) Image search: [Google]
1489941142966.jpg
140KB, 700x939px
The only reason these retards invests into bitbay, is because its cheap and you can easily get 100.000 bitbays with just a few 100$ dollars, and hope it reaches 100$ a bitbay or something in a few years.

literally a poorfag coin, hope your have strong arms, those arms will have to hold those bags for a long long time desu
>>
>>1947015
> implying buying an undervalued coin is a bad thing
>>
>>1947015
The thing with crypto is, even trader with retarded strategies, they still can be profitable.

Literally just by any low valued coin right now and wait 1 years will GUARANTEE to make you money, I'm willing to bet $10.000 on that.

Now before you said I'm a shill, I've sold all of my bitbay 2 days ago when it's peak but compared to other shitcoin where their main selling point was just nice looking website and amazing roadmap (which promised you the world, but many turn out to be shit/scam), bitbay already has a working product. Sure it looks ugly, but it works.
>>
>>1947015

I hold a million BAY and am very much prepared to die in the cold vacuum of space far, far beyond the moon
>>
File: IMG_1675.jpg (114KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1675.jpg
114KB, 500x500px
>>1947153
You and i both
>>
This board is allergic to real investing, so BitBay will go unnoticed until it's already too late.
>>
Bitbay sucks and is behind the curve, its going the way of Syscoin which is sideways movement for years.
>>
>>1947801

Explain your position or I will simply disregard your opinion. It appears to have the most functionality and least marketing BS i've seen yet.
>>
I made some BitBay tutorials as well if anybody is interested in listing on the marketplace for the first time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzcP7TKKMkM&list=PLILfNPSQCo6yjFiwXY6-C-ikIDs6v2nHU&index=11
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.