[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I profit off of the globalist agenda? What is the hottest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: cow guy.gif (112KB, 319x561px) Image search: [Google]
cow guy.gif
112KB, 319x561px
How do I profit off of the globalist agenda? What is the hottest industry?

No one can stop (((them))), so I might as well try to ride their coattails.
>>
>>1946324
>waa waa we can't beat the Jews
Cut your penis off and kys
>>
Potentially interesting thread
>>
File: the-blood-of-the-world.jpg (217KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
the-blood-of-the-world.jpg
217KB, 1000x750px
>>1946324
Wherever the 'mind control' markets are
>>
Muh immigrants!!
>>
File: whenwhen.jpg (135KB, 991x708px) Image search: [Google]
whenwhen.jpg
135KB, 991x708px
>>1946324

idk but Koreans only fcks with ethereum

I heard China exchanges will soon add ethereum though so imagine that China vs Korea on the markets

https://btcmanager.com/okcoin-to-add-ether-support-china-to-compete-with-korea/
>>
Embrace globalism. Embrace the current cultural norms. Frame you point of reference from "their" point of view. Ideas will come later.
>>
>>1946826
This thread isn't about a 4 billion market cap blockchain currency. Think bigger.
>>
>>1946834

smart money gets in early. buying bitcoin now above $1k before a fork and uncertain future is risky buying it when it was what Ethereum is going for now $40s is timely.
>>
>>1946324
Anything dealing with leftist politics. Seriously. I had one friend make a simple anti-Trump car sticker on Zazzle and make a couple thousand during election season.
>>
>>1946324
buy eth
>>
>>1946959
I concur. Also if you have or consider having a business adopting a leftist stance and leftist policies (For instance Target with their non-gender binding toys) will likely net you more positivity than negativity. You can be known as the guy who was "Right" first when an inevitable revolution comes about.
>>
>>1946826
Fuck our of here faggot shitcoin mod. I see u. Cuck
>>
>>1946324
Invest in Nestle
Then vote and campaign for right-wing politicians so Nestle is finally allowed to achieve their openly-stated goal,
buying up all natural sources of water.
>>
>>1946959
Pfffff. Fucking leftist shitlibs will buy anything. I sokd $500 worth of anti trump shirtz and used the profits to bet on him to win and then go buy maga shit.
>>
>>1946986
It's the opposite. That might have worked in the past. Times have changed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.