[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new job >co worker is a fucking boomer >job requires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170410_193118.jpg (12KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170410_193118.jpg
12KB, 160x160px
>new job
>co worker is a fucking boomer
>job requires 100% travel
>2 weeks in
>he has already sent a lengthy email to hr about things i need to "improve on"

Why are boomers such faggots?
>>
>>1945588
>Why are boomers such faggots?
because they are too poor to retire, stuck in shitty 90s homes they will lose money on if they sell, and they feel threatened by young people about to take their jobs
>>
>>1945588
Yeah he's an old machine that knows the only thing he has to not be replaced is experience over someone who can do his job better and more efficiently than he can 2 or 3 times over.
>>
>>1945588
Dealt with a similar situation. The guy was a total dick for no reason and said I didn't work hard enough.

Fast forward, getting pretty close to making him obsolete and our bosses are starting to see it.

Just don't be a dick for no reason. It'll bite you on the ass.
>>
>>1945626
Only the retard boomers are poor. Most boomers are rich as fuck. Starting a business back in the 50s and 60s was so easy a cave man could do it. If any of them are poor it's because they didn't have the drive to do anything with their lives.
>>
>>1945633
consulting is basically selling experience
>why are boomers all consultants
>>
>>1945588
Post stories.
>>
>>1945588
If you're so much better than boomers, beat
them at their own game. Or you can keep complaining about it like the true millennial reddit fag you are.
>>
>>1945626
This
>>
>>1945588
What things did he mention?

To play offense, get inside his head. Start gaslighting him by acting as though you've already told him things that you haven't. Leave something that looks like your employment contract where he can see it and make sure the amount looks like a higher salary than his is. Make it a point to be friends with his closest connections.
>>
>>1945626

fpbp
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.