[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How frugal are you? Do you use family cloth yet? (reusable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

How frugal are you?
Do you use family cloth yet? (reusable toilet paper)
>>
File: DSC_0022.jpg (1MB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0022.jpg
1MB, 4608x3072px
>>
how is it frugal if you need a second washer to clean that shit?
>>
Disgusting.

I never use paper plates or cups, and I try to avoid using paper towels whenever possible. Poor people like to use them because there's no washing. For fucks sake just wash your dishes.
>>
File: porcelain-type-bidet.jpg (14KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
porcelain-type-bidet.jpg
14KB, 275x275px
>>1945128
People should just have a damn bidet installed if they have some asinine moral aversion to paper.
>>
I wash my ass on the bidet because i dont live in a third world country.
>>
very frugal but i wipe ma ass with a sponge on a stick
>>
File: KVcxv.jpg (68KB, 538x720px) Image search: [Google]
KVcxv.jpg
68KB, 538x720px
>>1945128
I'd say I'm very frugal. My best trick is to reuse condoms and then wipe my ass with them
>>
>>1945128
save money on either, just don't wash yourself ever, you're going to get dirty again anyway

you know what else you could do?
stop coming to 4chan, because internet's a luxury, and you don't really need it.
>>
>>1945128
Post-poo shower master race reporting
>>
>>1945128
The first time someone gets sick from handling your reusable shit rags your ass out the cost of a lifetime supply of toilet paper.
>>
>>1945169
>>1945145
You can just wash them in your regular washer at 90 degrees.
>>
>>1945176
wont the festering shit rags cause the bathroom to reek
>>
>>1945128
You've done well anon but the Indians have absolutely mastered this field. They just shit on the fucking street. Like, no need to toilet paper just empty your ass in the middle of road
>>
>>1945211
save on plumbing and utility costs as well
>>
>>1945128
That is just fucking stupid.
>>
>>1945158
Fucking kek
>>
>>1945158
>trick

Isn't this how everyone uses them? They fit so nicely on that index-middle finger, I can just scrape everything out so neatly with them.
>>
>>1945151
Master race 1st world america.

Never even seen one.

>>
>>1945148
>taking it up the ass via fire hose
no beuno
wait. is it cold water or warm water?
>>
>>1945148
I must be missing something, there's no way shit could go down that sink-sized drain
>>
>>1945435
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet
>>
>>1945128
That's the worst idea I've ever heard.

Just steal toilet paper from public restrooms if you are that fucking stingy. No way in hell am I putting poopy washcloths in the same washing machine as my clothes.
>>
>>1945526
I don't actually use washable TP myself.
It's probably more harmful to the environment than using TP.
Washing machines consume a ton of energy, water and detergent.
TP is made of recycled paper anyway.
>>
>cook my own food for nearly a week costs like $100 whole week
>use one plate for the entire fucking day
Fuck washin up tho
>never fucking buying a meal cos i brought my water
>vaping my weed and then cooking or smoke it
>abusing coupons
>buying clothes off season all the time

What u know about saving money?
>>
>>1945526
>Just steal toilet paper from public restrooms if you are that fucking stingy
Why waste your own water flushing the toilet? Just a public bathroom all the time.
>>
File: 1443336818472.jpg (143KB, 789x689px) Image search: [Google]
1443336818472.jpg
143KB, 789x689px
>>1945581
>450/m on food for one person
>not eating for completely free when you can be utilizing soup kitchens, churches, and dumpsters
>>
>>1945581
How do you abuse coupons?
Please share
>>
>>1945594
Sad fact: about half of all bread produced in 1st world countries ends up in the garbage.
Careful dumpster diving can yield perfectly good food.
>>
File: Yesmykhaleesi.jpg (15KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Yesmykhaleesi.jpg
15KB, 360x360px
>>1945158
>>
>>1945151

Do you let it peg you too faggot?
>>
>>1945581

How do you spend 100$ for a week, i spend 60€ for a month if I eat normally (read = only maintain muscles/weight), cooking my own food + 30€ on supplements (7 pills and protein + creatine, all bought in bulk, /fit/ here). I'm 6'3 and around 100 kg and that's with buying extra shit that I could do without. On the other hand I don't mind eating the same thing everyday so that helps.
>>
>>1945178
nah man poo is sterile just like urine
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.