[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Buy watches on Aliexpress for 2USD including shipping >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

> Buy watches on Aliexpress for 2USD including shipping
> Buy watch box on Aliexpress for 1USD including shipping
> Put on internet 200USD now -75% ONLY 49.99!
>Sold already 50 watches

Kek yourself before you rek yourself
>>
thanks gonna selling watches and be rich !
>>
>>1944595
You're welcome buddy
>>
What watches do you buy? I've heard/read a lot of them dont work upon arrival. The 2 i've ordered for myself did not work either.
>>
>>1944620
I don't take returns, so if they stop working then too bad, so sad
>>
>>1944631
Ausfag here

I do the exact same thing with watches and a few other things but I spend about $15usd per watch and upsell for around $50usd. I have a range of more expensive watches as well but the $15usd range seems to be most popular. I have sold over 20000 units since 2014 all over the world, particularly the Philippines for some reason. The more expensive ones have a failure rate of around 15%, I accept all returns and pay for return shipping with a sincere apology to the customer as well as a replacement shipped for free.

I sell all my watches with a 12 month warranty and only have a return rate of 3% after the first few weeks of the customer receiving it.

I have built a solid reputation and have still made a tidy sum. You don't have to be an asshole to conduct good business.
>>
>>1944579

cool clock ahmed
>>
>>1944679
you have made $700k usd in 3 years?
>>
>>1944579
>>1944679
Where do you sell? eBay? Shopify?
>>
>>1944685
Minus taxes, returns, failures covered under warranty and obligatory covered shipping it actually comes in around $390k net profit.

After the cost of living, reinvestment in the business and stock procurement, I have around a quarter of a mil US in long term investments trying to build it up enough to buy a house and earn passive income through rent (or maybe just wait for out housing market to crash) and $15k in the bank.

Call me stupid but 15 has always been a special number for me. It shows up everywhere. Stats, cash, percentages. I even made $200 the other day day trading (Im learning) and sold exactly when a stock hit $15.01
>>
>>1944708
do you sell on eBay?

if so, did you find it difficult to get into the market? watches are something that i feel would be oversaturated on ebay, but then again a lot of the models aren't very fashionable. they're just chink shit.
>>
I've been thinking of doing this with knockoff rolex's purchased from alphabay
>>
serious question,

Who the fuck buys a fucking quartz china shit for 50 dollars?

WHO THE FUCK BUYS A BRANDLESS, QUARTZ, PLASTIC WATCH FOR 50DOLLARS?
this doesn't add up OP
>>
>>1944631

>Short term fag

Lmao
>>
>>1944679
Which watches do you buy? Are there any difference between the chinese brands and the no name watches? I am thinking about doing it in my city, just locally.
>>
>>1944841
nobody, OP is a fagot
>>
>>1944841
The internet allows billions of idiots with credit to buy anything they want

People pay hundreds of dollars for $20 pvc anime figures and fake silver on ebay
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.