[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize you basically have to be a sociopathic piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0619.jpg (49KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0619.jpg
49KB, 960x540px
>tfw you realize you basically have to be a sociopathic piece of shit with no empathy for others in order to succeed in life, business and relationships
>>
I disagree.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>1942337
>sociopathic piece of shit with no empathy for others in order to succeed in life, business and relationships
>>
>>1942337
>le capitalism is evil lol
kys
>>
If you're gonna be a gangster, maybe
>>
File: IMG_0624.jpg (184KB, 1451x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0624.jpg
184KB, 1451x816px
>>1942341
>>1942343
>>1942355
You're telling me you never trampled on another person to get ahead in life and then kick the ladder under you so that others don't have the same shot as you?

>>1942344
They call it competition but we all know that it's rigged for only the sociopaths to win
>>
>>1942337
No tho... u dont.

One of my best friends just opened up a card shop.

They work day and night and been making bank from day one. They can hold like 100 people.

Went friday and bought my first 2 comics and other shit. Was like 30 people there playing magic and 10 other games i dont understand.

Dude was sad and depressed a few months ago.

My best friend killed himself last year.

Always on edge looking for signs or trying to keep my friends from doing it. Ruined my life...

My card shop buddy is his old self. The bro i was roomates with in highschool.

Get your shit together, and do what you love man
>>
>>1942360
I havent tho anon.

Even if i die broken and poor i know for a fact that if you try then life is easier helping others.

Everyone looks out for number one and fights tooth and nail being a cock.

Fucks sake just help each other!

Bro opens comic shop, i am build ebikes. Give or loan a few. Kids cant drive and live out of town love us. Spend money there. Bring friends etc.

I could get my cards handed out or advertise on bikes etc...

Bro has 6 ponds and i am raise worms for a perch pond for bait. Bait for myself and others. Fish frys in return. Memories and fun fishing. Not waste time catching bait. Toss a throwing net and head to the river.

Bro with ponds gets to start a dish farm with free food.

Drink beer and work with a buddy. Has random shit laying around and i buy it on payments cheap. Try and make money with it and buy him shots at the bar to celebrate.

He brought guys yesterdsy to clear trees and haul junk. Bought lunch for em and drinks. They cooked dinner last night and we talked about some new oil leases he is on. Surley i will buy in or use what i learned over beers to do my own thing.

Anons just fucking make friends and help each other.

Fuck cares if you sell a $90 grease gun to a buddy and he bever pays. The bikls are paid. You got food. And you took a gamble on making a bro. Thst faggot doesnt oay a dime, well, guess i was wrong and he is a retard cuck. Oh well...

If he had paid then we woyld have snowballed into other deals. He has a pickup right now for sale. Having a hard time cause he has to pay it off still etc... well, i got 10k in the bank right now. Had he paid that $90 maybe i would loan him the 8k he so desperatly needs. Could be life changing for him. Sadly he fucked me. My $90 taught us both a hard lesson.

People are so fucking stupid...
>>
File: micro_costanza.jpg (697B, 15x15px) Image search: [Google]
micro_costanza.jpg
697B, 15x15px
>>1942337
Opportunistic, maybe, but not sociopathic
Also
>I'm emotionally weak so everyone else must be a sociopath
>>
>>1942337
The most successful people I know are quite generous with their time and keep plenty of people close to them. I think the key is having the balls and patience to be a leader, it's a pretty big responsibility and people respect that
>>
It usually catches up to you. A colleague of mine was. We found out he had over half a million in debt from borrowing money from private individuals, including some in our company. He got promtly fired naturally, but we were all shocked at how this guy could turn out like this, he was a very smooth talker.

He's now drowned in constant lawsuits and debt, and will probably never hold another job in this country ever since he's basically blacklisted.
>>
Even Machiavelli said never be a dick when you don't have to
>>
>>1942337
>>1942360

agreed.

this board needs more chaos.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.