[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>worked more than i ever have last year >$6 tax refund

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: dead-04.jpg (243KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
dead-04.jpg
243KB, 1300x866px
>worked more than i ever have last year
>$6 tax refund

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED SERIOUSLY HELP ME PLS
>>
>>1942038
Congratulations. You paid your taxes.
>>
>>1942057
why is it so low. im onl 20 and work at a pizza place. last years i got like $200
>>
>>1942070
Last year they took too much and gave it back. This year they took the right amount
>>
>>1942038
>Work full time + Over as a janitor
>Pay lots in taxes
>I make about $700 for 2 weeks work, I pay about $100 in
>Have a mother as a dependent (Shes disabled)
>Tax refund comes
>$2200 in refunds
>>
>>1942098
God bless USA.
>>
>>1942038
The amount taken out of your paychecks for taxes can be surprisingly variable. You either had a surprisingly on the money tax percentage or you didn't file correctly.
>>
>>1942098
Only black people and single moms get tax refunds.

You need to report like 3k for the year and make the rest working under the table or claim like 5 kids as dependants.

If your a single guy who follows the rules you get tax raped to for everyone else's gibmedats.

I recommend you put everything in to crypto and gold and then drop out of civilization to go live in the woods while>>1942105
waiting for society to collapse in on itself.
>>
Why not adjust your withholding to get a bigger refund? I do $20 for Federal an $10 for state each biweekly paycheck after matching contributions to my Roth and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.? I work at STT corp.. Easier on my taxes and I suspect a higher chance of refund because I am forced to "give away interest yes" but it's kinda like a force savings because I will use the refund next year to pay off more Student Loan debt.
>>
>>1942244
>>1942125
Also, I used to be a bank teller, true about single parents and certain minorities getting higher tax returns. Everyone's situation is different but apparently depending on the number of children and how many dependants are living with you, there are certainly some huge tax cuts. Saw an african family that were refugees from Sudan deposit a government check, had to make sure their info matched the systems, the return was for $15,000 something. Turns out having 12-13 kids was worth it for them but their paychecks and accounts are always in the negative and had a weird situation where they didn't tell us they traded in the car, so we had to get the title and loan from the new dealer. Yeah... long story short, read up on tax credits to get more of your refund back.
>>
>>1942249
Fun fact their $15,000 refund was gone within two and half weeks, because they went on a spending spree for supplies for the house but looking at their transaction history, it was mainly stuff from the mall, walmart, and classy resturants, but yeah... their understanding on the financial systems were quite limited and didn't know about regulations and what not on check holds, they ended up with their account back in the red and had to rely on credit cards.. Turns out their most expensive purchase was an open fit pit/grill combination in their trailer park backyard, ended they needed another $2000 loan to finance it. The funny part is, after they built it, the kids broke it weeks later and their neighbors talked to child services and the family was broken up... Then I got offered my position at SST for $40k a year, moving up in life, folks. :)
>>
>>1942256
Poor people are retarded
>>
>>1942249
>flee to US
>make money for all the niglets you pumped out
I really hate paying for other people's children.
>>
>>1942309

You pay for mine, my ex's, and my spawn. Find it easier to live off government benefits than having to work overtime, only to have the government take more from me. Getting tired of paying for other people's shit and decided to swap places. Even though I lose $100 a week, food stamps and free health care make up for it by a long shot.
>>
>>1942038
dang son.
>>
>>1942094
This. Why don't people understand that a lower tax refund is better? It means that someone else wasn't holding onto your money and instead you had it all along.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.