[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biz. I just want an asian wife and not waste 4 years of my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: latest.png (342KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
342KB, 1024x576px
Biz. I just want an asian wife and not waste 4 years of my life surrounded by normies and sluts in college.

Im growing more and more tempted to run away from home and move to asia to pursue my dream.

But, i dont know to do. Im too afraid to pass on college, but i also dont want to be miserable for 8 years of my life with college, experience, frqduate school, and then finally having freedom at age 27. What should i do?

My goal honestly is to work at home day trading stocks, which i already do, and i think im getting better with 1% daily returns.
>>
Hi, lonely anon
Do you enjoy day trading? Would you enjoy it for the next 10 years?
>>
>>1941681
He can get some trades education before he's 30 and travel
>>
>>1941554
I was able to get through computer science without a ton of normies and there are only like 5 girls in the program. And now I can afford to do whatever I want and I did marry an Asian girl from overseas. You should also know that the graduate programs are full of top tier foreign girls who did the undergrads in their home country
>>
File: 1490077709513.jpg (52KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490077709513.jpg
52KB, 600x800px
>>1941681
Really like day trading. I dont have have enough money to play around with now tho, unless you use fake money account.
>>1941697
>>1941699
That sounds comfy. I just really dont want to die in college; being miserable. Im a senior, but im pretty sure im going to be some autistic psycho for the rest of my life, and hope i can actually make day trading an actual career for me. Thanks for the heads up in graduate school. I guess normies act less retarded and the really shit ones get filtered out after undergrad.

Im wondering at what point it would be worth it to get some crappy minimum wage job vs going to college. I already know which things i want to major in. But, if i just had at least 100 k or 200 k to play with, i could be set for life.
>>
I kinda feel like an asshole now because while I am majoring in a high-paying area, I mainly like college because of the normie stuff and the sluts.
>>
>>1941681
>enjoy day trading?
Not him and although I like the idea, I don't know how to get started
>>
>>1941935
is it okay. even my own subhuman bretherens like sluts. I say about 99% of all guys would prefer getting hammered, partying, and having casual sex every weekend, while only 50% can actually do it.

Im literally a psycho who has to fake it pretty much toeveryone at my work, and i have trouble doing it at school.

Just want help on how to actually find a wife and have a good liveliehood, and, being able to survive without any financial support from parents.
>>
>>1941946
>is it okay
mean to say, "its okay"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.