[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I owe the IRS 1,000 that I can't pay right now. They just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
I owe the IRS 1,000 that I can't pay right now. They just sent me a letter that I have ten days. Honestly, what am I looking at biz?
>>
What you're looking at is 24-hour pay to click work-schedules for the next 10 days with skilled crypto trades to multiply your returns and consider a video game botting farm for the last few hundred.

It's completely possible to do but will be extremely difficult.

Welcome to hell son.
>>
>>1940933
/biz/ in a nutshell
>>
I've owed them $10k for years. You're looking at interest fees.
>>
>>1940946
you have 10 days to call them, which you will set up a payment plan, or plead that you're broke. and even if you don't pay, you think they're going to come after you for $1k?
>>
>>1940946
This desu. My parents got screwed by a bad tax guy and have owed $26k for years
>>
>>1940948
This, irs can actually pretty reasonable, just contact them.
>>
>>1940948
That's what i'm saying. Its only 1k, but everywhere online they try and scare you into paying them. I'm on a rough patch, I can't. I want to pay them when I can. I've called them before and I don't know if it was the agent I spoke with but they were DICKS.
>>
>>1941025
You can get on a poverty plan for a year where you pay like $20/mo. You have to fill out some papers tho.
>>
>>1940926
Why do you owe them?
>>
>>1941066

Sucked too many cocks in 2016.
>>
>>1940926
The IRS is actually pretty reasonable as long as you are willing to pay "something". Just keep in mind they will add interest over time into the payment plan if you make the payments really small.
>>
>>1941025

Don't sweat it. If they try to contact you, tell em you're broke af.
>>
>>1940966
Hi IRS.
>>
>>1941124
This. The IRS isn't interested in taking so much they you go broke and become homeless, because that way they are sure NOT to get all the money you owe them. They're quite happy to set up a repayment schedule for you.

t. Former IRS worker
>>
>>1940926

pay debnts
>>
>>1940933

What are some legit pay to click sites? I think I'm autistic enough to try this.
>>
Send them a check for like $50 they'll cash it and then send you shit to get on a payment plan. No big.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.