[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How easy is it to fake a college degree? >tfw no job, no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How easy is it to fake a college degree?

>tfw no job, no degree, and all jobs require at least Associate's Degree
>>
>>1940467
I'm also very good at Photoshop, I used to Photoshop doctor's notes/university hospital notes to get friends out of class
>>
I'm curious about this too

do they even check degrees at embassies? Specifically getting a work visa in China?
Should I buy a non accredited 'online accelerated degree' or just apply with a fake state school degree assuming they won't check?

probably just best to work on a tourist visa...
>>
You can just try it. If you fail it probably has no consequences anyway.

Just make sure it's a useless degree, like marketing, sociology, journalism or whatever.
>>
>>1940467
Has anyone done this?
>>
>>1940749
Because if you fake something related to law, finance, accounting, engineering or whatever you won't be able to do your job.
>>
why do you need to fake a degree?

I've worked 4 jobs since graduating and none of them have ever asked me for proof of my degree, I could have easily been lying every time
>>
How to fake hours for volunteering?
>>
>>1940764
Ever job I've ever applied to required verbal proof from the university and my transcripts sent to them in an unopened folder, from the university. Very hard to fake. Not sure what kind of shit jobs you apply to.

P.s. what you're describing is fraud, and all the good universities go after that legally. I've heard of fines between $15-40k
>>
>>1941201
Lol what jobs were you applying for?
>>
Pretty easy to get a fake scroll on the darknet.
Probably not as easy to get a fake transcript.
Course, if they ever actually check you're a real student you're boned
>>
>>1940467
Just get an entry level job like dishwashing or retail and save up for community college.
>>
>>1940773

>get friend in on it
>list volunteer hours as battered women's/men's shelter depending on your sex
>give number and tell employer/school it's a home address because they want to stay low-key and not attract the abusers
>address and phone number are your friend's - get friend to pose as social worker and give you a glowing recommendation
>>
>>1940467
They give out student loans like candy, go to cc or do online classes til you are down to a year.

>tfw make 140k with an associates in engineering technology
>>
>>1940740
Many countries require an apostille, which requires the university to notarize an official document that then needs to be sent to the secretary of state in the state where the school is located. Not sure about china specifically.
>>
Just get an IT job at any university and put yourself in their records
>>
y'all faking college degree to get a job and I'm faking not having it to get more points in my welfare applications

stay mad wagecucks
>>
>>1940467

Depends on who or where you apply. If a place doesn't check, you make the lie sound believeable by knowing your shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.