[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that top finance people are the little bitches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: abikhan.jpg (55KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
abikhan.jpg
55KB, 700x394px
When did you realize that top finance people are the little bitches of big time trust fund managers and they, in turn, are the bitches of trust fund heirs?
>>
File: apple-logo_318-40184.jpg (18KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
apple-logo_318-40184.jpg
18KB, 626x626px
>>1939711
I started realizing a year or two back in full extent of how this is the case everywhere.

I left my company last month
>>
>>1939711
Everyone is someone's little bitch, anon. The economy is just a giant daisy chain stretching off to infinity in both directions
>>
>>1939720

But if you start your own business then aren't you your creditor's bitch?

>>1939731

Well, it's the layer cake.
>>
>>1939711
I want to get into finance. I have a master's in mechanical engineering. Where do I start
>>
>>1939780
Better ideas > current ideas
It's not easy. Nobody on this board should think any of this is easy.
But having an established living business model that's actually highly profitable will override your dependency on factors that you very well may need such as creditors.
I acknowledge all this is good in theory. Practice is what really shapes an idea and a person.
>>
>>1939711
don't make fun of finance or accounting majors, have you seen the questions they have to learn online? they're ridiculous.
>>
>>1939799

A lot of ifs, but if you have answers to how then you're at least a step ahead. That being said I still wonder how cognizant most people are about their own status.

>>1939802

I'm merely mocking the attitude that high finance people are some sort of top dog in the pyramid.
>>
>>1939790
you go a decade back in time, cure your autism and take business.
>>
>>1939790

Why?
>>
>>1939711
When I realised that the whole game was childs play compared to old money.
>>
>>1941461

Now now. You have to become new money first so that your great grandkids are old money.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.