[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys deal with the fact that you will eventually decline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: taoaao.png (137KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
taoaao.png
137KB, 500x335px
How do you guys deal with the fact that you will eventually decline and die into nothingness? I just lost another member of my family, and my mortality shows its face strong every time. I am 23 and feel wtf have i done with my life so far? How do i get past this feel?
>>
lsd
>>
>>1939632
make money
>>
But that's not a guaranteed eventuality, just a very likely one. So I prefer to improve my chances.
>>
File: 1406541020222.gif (2MB, 326x176px) Image search: [Google]
1406541020222.gif
2MB, 326x176px
you're pretty old for babbys first crisis, anon.

and hint: there is no getting over it. you're going to die and it's all pointless!
>>
When you die you don't care about being dead.

Just focus on what you want now and balance between hard work and buying happines.
>>
File: dsc00730.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
dsc00730.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>1939632
It is what it is man. We're to here experience things in varying degrees on a spectrum that has a potential of infinite possibilities but ultimately encapsulates an individual and finite human experience. Open and close. Emotions used to drag me facedown in the dirt for years at a time. It's when I realized that emotions are a product of my psyche, they eventually became secondary to my actual being and now I have been harnessing these same emotions as fuel to drive me through whatever is to come next. The "truth" is life is going to keep forcing shit down your throat. We live as men and women in a life and time period revolving around a culture of heavily saturated media feeding you what you want to hear, telling you what to do, but in turn it's suppressing your true nature and inner self. It's only when you come to moments like this in your life that you truly have the power to decide what to do next that will determine your freedom from a self-diagnosed existential crisis or if you are to do nothing and continue being locked in a cycle of suffering.

>>1939651
This is actually a terrific answer. Only if you're ready OP. I recommend LSD, meditation, and just sifting through different philosophical and spiritual texts - not to blindly follow any one of them but just to gain perspective from people who time and time again have gone through the same crisis you face today. Good luck. We all go through it for one reason or another.
>>
>>1939632
Babbys first existential crisis.

>>1939651
To be more precise: 5-MeO-DMT
>>
>>1939632
>How do i get past this feel?
Realize that just before you die your life will flash before your eyes.

and what you'll be shown isn't how much money you made, or what car you drove, or what businesses you erected or destroyed, or the places you've gone.

all you'll see are the people you've loved and the children you've made. And then perhaps you'll understand what really matters.

Don't waste your time.
>>
>>1939632
You never get over it anon, because that's reality you live in. As >>1939664 said it's all pointless.
What you can do is take advantage of the fact that you're actually a complex biomechanical robot. You can balance every aspect of your life, so your brain will interpret it as being
successful at survival and produce illusion of happiness. Or to put it more direct: find woman you'll love to start a family, find job in wich you'll fell fulfiled and live in a place you like.
You'll find more hits as to what to do if you research philosophy and psychology (or even biology to some degree).
Worst thing you can do is give up and stop fighting. Do something, constatntly, develop, evolve, never stop.

>>1939677
>LSD
>existential crisis

Lol, no. It can easily spiral into bad trip. You need a good setting, existential crisis isn't one.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.