[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm trying to figure out a solid mix of crypto. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2122.jpg (3MB, 2947x2947px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2122.jpg
3MB, 2947x2947px
So I'm trying to figure out a solid mix of crypto. I have 8k to invest, so my thoughts are 1 BTC 25 ETH and 100 LTC.
BTC is ready for a new break out, ETH is at a solid low, and LTC has the chance of a break out if segwit happens. The other 4500 I'm going to hold and use for day trading on the regular basis, thoughts?
>>
File: ScreenshotBlock.jpg (965KB, 1440x2560px)
ScreenshotBlock.jpg
965KB, 1440x2560px
>>1939115
I started out with 1000 usd in february. I'm getting the best gains on pivx/bitbay/golem recently.
>>
>>1939119
Awesome returns! I'm looking to make $35 a day with day trading. I've been using Bitfinex for the last month learning the ropes
>>
>>1939131
Getting in with ethereum at 18 usd or whatever it was really boosted everything so I guess I was lucky in the beginning. I began losing money at day trading so now my new tactic is just to buy the coins I believe in and sell 50% once I've made some nice gains, then let the rest stay there. It's so frustrating to sell out 100% and then see the crypto go 10x after. I'm still not sure if I'm just being lucky or if I'm good at picking coins, time will tell I guess.
>>
>>1939143
I totally get that, that was my down fall, I was watching every penny and would just get sick watching it. Now atleast I have the stomach to lose a little here or there
>>
>>1939151
It really helps to invest in many coins. When I was only in eth/btc I made so many mistakes because I only followed those two coins and panic sold/bought. Now I'm invested in a bunch of coins so it doesn't feel so bad if one of them drops because there's always one that goes up when the others go down.
>>
>>1939164
That's why I'm looking at those three for now until I get a feel for the others.

So update, I'm at:
2 BTC
50 ETH
100 LTC
and have $2150 to day trade

Let's see how this goes for a week?
>>
File: IMG_2200.png (136KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2200.png
136KB, 1242x2208px
>>1939178
Forgot the proof!
>>
>>1939180
Nice, although I don't get the litecoin hype. You should look into some undervalued alt coins as you can get some serious gains from them.
>>
>>1939220
LTC is a short hold, I'll let it go once it hits 15 again. It's back on the upward trend after its mini bubble, I've got a sell order at 9 just incase. Where do you hold your coins that you have a long position on?
>>
>>1939228
I'm using the recommended desktop wallets for the largest coins. I should get a ledger nano s or print out the private keys and store them in a safe, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Shitcoins I just let stay on exchanges. BTW, never use "Multibit HD", it corrupted my bitcoins and repairing the wallet/restoring from backup did nothing. I had to send all my wallet info to the dev of multibit to get him to fix it, luckily he didn't just steal them.
>>
Yeah so I sold the fuck out of my eth at the peak lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.