[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a 12 hour day of wageslaving tomorrow, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: me.jpg (4KB, 255x197px)
me.jpg
4KB, 255x197px
I've got a 12 hour day of wageslaving tomorrow, I'm not even prepared for it and I fucking hate having to interact with people. How do I escape this life? I might walk out mid shift if it gets too bad.
>>
>>1939108

buy kratom - mix 1 gram of kratom in your morning coffee and you will be fine!
>>
>>1939108
Change your attitude. If your job sucks keep at it til another opportunity raises its head or til you have enough money to get certified to do something else. If you work hard and are smart or at least learn things life gets easier down the road. Discipline and hard work yields great rewards. Or you could bitch on 4chan after you put your cum sock away.
>>
>>1939124

this.

Also if you dont have friends and gf, get friends and gf. Your quality of life will increase.
>>
>>1939125
>get friends and gf.
Too late for that now I'm 24

>>1939122
I've got phenibut

>>1939124
I've been doing this job for over a year now, it's my neet recovery job I was an r9k neet for 6 years.
>>
>>1939134

True getting good buddies can be hard after a certain age, but you never know!

But this does not apply for gf.
>>
>>1939144
I don't know man I'm just happy I escaped neetdom, I had -500 in my account and now have 3k
>>
>>1939108

study financial independence

we r all fucked
>>
>>1939134
>i want people to feel sorry for me
Either take the advice >>1939124
I gave you or get off this board. Being a whiny bitch wont get you anywhere and unlike reddit we are not here to validate your loser attitude.
>>
>>1939186
Read my posts faggot
>>
>>1939197
I did and yet you came here to whine. Stop being a bitch and fix your shit. Calling me a faggot wont fix your problems crybaby.
>>
>>1939207
What should I buy off Alibaba so I can sell it on Amazon full time? I have 3k net worth to get me started.
>>
>>1939210
If 3k is all you have that should go to an emergency fund. Assuming you have your own place you will need money in case of job loss. If you still live with your parents you still should put that away. Have at least 3 months MINIMUM wages put away for the unknown and unexpected. After youve established that then get into your own entrepenurial endeavours or investing endeavours. I dont sell shit through alibaba or ebay or amazon so I have no advice for that.
>>
>>1939108
Community colleges and tradeschools are always an option
>>
>>1939217
Ok thanks for the response, my rent is 200 per month and my living costs are 100 per week so a 3 month emergency fund would be 1.8k. So I've got 1.2k to play with.
>>
>>1939108

Quit. Do something else.

I've quit many jobs. My current one brings me about $100k a year.
>>
>>1939229
3 months WAGES not living expenses.
>>
>>1939291
3 months wages is 2.7k, looks like I'm going to have to wageslave for another year before trying anything
>>
>>1939304
Unfortunately. But at least you will have that rock. Life takes twists and turns all the time and unless you are making 6 figures all it takes is one thing to go wrong before your homeless. Im in close to the same boat your in and im 25 turning 26. Read as much as you can. Learn anything you can. And keep working hard. Financial independance isnt just retiring early. Its not being in the position where you feel >>1939108 Now that my rock is established I still work my job. But if I get too fucking annoyed I can at least quit and move and still be safe for the next 6 months.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.