[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW you bought in at the dip and it continues to dip FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cuckthereum.png (70KB, 1843x488px) Image search: [Google]
cuckthereum.png
70KB, 1843x488px
>TFW you bought in at the dip and it continues to dip

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING ETH KEKS I SWEAR TO GOD I'M SO SICK OF HOLDING
>>
>>1936762

Then get out you fucking pussy. Grow some balls and develop strategies to not get so emotionally invested in your risk.
>>
>>1936762
>buying ETH
serves you right you fucking dumbass.
>>
PROTIP: /biz/ is full of shills, not like /pol/ where the shills are imaginary, on /biz/ they're very real.
They try to manipulate you into buying or selling so the price goes the way they want.
>>
>>1936762
Remember, it's nothing personal. Nobody knows you're in the market.

My advice is to not look at it for a week.
>>
>>1936762

You understand how exchange rates work, right?

The pair is ETH/BTC. As BTC rises in value, unless ETH rises a corresponding amount, it's going to depreciate vs BTC.

This is compounded by the fact that many people are likely taking profit on ETH to move back into BTC since that's where the gains have been the last week or so.

Why are ETHcucks continually the shittiest, most emotional crypto speculators on /biz/? No other shitcoin has such pussies holding it. If you thought it was good value at ~50, why is it not correspondingly BETTER value at ~43?

Nigga I held BTC through 2013-2017. Shit lost like 80% of it's value in 2014. You haven't seen shit yet.
>>
>>1936784
>>1936791
>Implying I would actually throw away a substantial amount of my income on magic meme tokens

I'm just getting sick of holding, I was gonna sell at 20% or more profit but it's taking forever

>>1936798
Yeah you're probably right I'm just getting impatient
>>
>>1936796

Yeah, i'm sure the collective thousand dollars or so of /biz/raeli capital is totally gonna move ETH one way or the other. Especially when it's doing 40k BTC volume on Polo.
>>
I bought 1 dollar of ETH about an hour ago. I am not worried.
>>
>>1936807
When someone on /biz/ buys into shilling they often become a shill.
It's exponential
>>
>>1936796
>not like /pol/ where the shills are imaginary
(((you)))
>>
>>1936762
Nigga wait a month or 2 it will moon. I fucking promise you.
>>
>>1936796
>shills don't exist on /pol/
Holy fuck you're retarded.
>>
>>1936969
Check'd and Kek'd.
>>
>>1936972
Trust me, they're just shitposters having a laugh, or people who don't like /pol/ coming to shit up the place.
I know because sometimes I ironic shitpost for fun, and because my first experiences with /pol/ were shitting up the place because I hated /pol/ during /pol/ harbor.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.