[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to open a e-commerce site anonumously. I will be selling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4121.jpg (11KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4121.jpg
11KB, 237x213px
I need to open a e-commerce site anonumously. I will be selling AAA-Class fake handbags sent directly from China. I have a guy that will take care of all of the work of sending in China, and I will take care of advertising and the website.

How do I open a website like this with 0% risk of getting caught
>>
Bumpppp
>>
>>1935432
Host it on a VPS

>Use Tor to connect to it.
>Use public Wi-Fi (different location each time)
>Collect profits in bitcoin
>Arrange to transfer bitcoins to cash in public locations
>>
>>1935432
you'd have to only accept btc and then launder it.

in addition to hosting...

find something legit to do, or sell them in person.
>>
Find something legitimate. You think you're a cool little eThug running a scam business? The government has been doing this longer than you and will arrest you and put a halt to your operation if they decide, no matter how many proxies or VPNs you're hiding behind.
>>
>>1935785

The money I could just get to paypal in China which is not really a problem. I am more worried about opening the server in my name. Can I open it on a fake name somewhere in Ukraine?

>>1935787
Laundering is not a big issue. The website would be making maybe 5-10k a month in profit, and I could just spend that on living and buying more bags and products
>>
Sell on BitBay.
>>
Trust me, I've been down this road. Your best bet is to move to NYC and sell the all the boujee Upper East Side women on Craigslist. There's a killer market if you can get the best stuff out of Guangzhou.

If you're trying online, your best bet is to bounce around platforms and never stay long. Nobody cares about somebody selling $1000 worth of fake bags on a forum. Look at up and coming places like BitBay marketplace (but that one is my territory, so if you start selling reps on there I'll find you and cut off your balls), but someplace LIKE that. Look on small online forums, instagram, and local craigslist. Anywhere that women with a little bit of money frequent is a goldmine.
>>
>>1935850
Haha I actually can get exactly in Guangzhou. I was there and got a great connection to find super real bags directly from a bag factory seller. Bought a 9.99/10 LV bag for 80-90usd and that was retail price.

I was thinking to do similar like those sellers that sell Canada Goose jackets and market on FB. I would just make the marketing seem much much more beliveble by selling the bags at -20%ish discount from real price not too cheap.
>>
>>1935992
Wow what has happened to 4chan? When did this place become such a cuck bitch place?
>>
>>1935910
It'll never go well passing them off as real. That's when people get pissed and turn you into. Be upfront about them being replicas, and there's still a huge market
>>
>>1936111
Nice trips.

The fakes are amazingly good, it's very hard to see if they're real or not.

The reason why I rather sell them as real is because:

Sell as fake, people want AAA Quality bags and pay $20

Sell as real at a discount (-20 or -30), and sell it for a $300 profit
>>
File: laughing_women_laughing_women.jpg (19KB, 360x271px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_women_laughing_women.jpg
19KB, 360x271px
>>1935432
not buying 1:1 yeezys and selling them as genuine on ebay.

you are doing it wrong op.
>>
>>1936149
I don't think you understand anything about luxury bags. People will pay hundreds for good fakes because they cost several thousand to get the real ones.

On top of that, you need EVERY SINGLE DETAIL pristine or else buyers will know it's not real. Let's use the Givency Antigona in your photo as an example. The retail cost for a medium is about $2500. A 20% discount would be $2000. Do you know exactly how long the straps are supposed to be? Do you know what the stitch length of the various seams are? How familiar are you with the leather stamping of the logo inside the bag? What font is used?

These spoiled cunts have so much time left over by not sleeping with their 68 year old husbands that they know all of that shit. What looks high quality to you, isn't to them for whatever retarded reason. They'll KNOW it's not real, and you'll be mega fucked.

Advertise it as high quality replica, sell it for a 50% markup from what you buy it for, and then you're set.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.