[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has the youtube adsense bubble finally burst? They're basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: YouTube-Logo.png (25KB, 770x629px) Image search: [Google]
YouTube-Logo.png
25KB, 770x629px
Has the youtube adsense bubble finally burst? They're basically giving up on user-generated content, big names are panicking, PewDiePie showed a screenshot where a video of his seemingly earned $16. And now they're trying to copy Hulu with Youtube TV, which feels so backwards. Is youtube hurting for money?

When does google ax the whole platform?
>>
File: really makes you think.png (48KB, 629x251px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.png
48KB, 629x251px
>>
>>1935211
So that's how you loose money on one of the most trafficked websites on the Internet. Cool!
>>
>>1935211
Oy vey! Shut it down!
>>
>>1935211
Yahoo 2.0
>>
>>1935211
>woman kike
>ruins technology

wow I'm shocked
>>
>>1935151
>big names are panicking, PewDiePie
Lol, that faggot has nothing to complain about. He's just attention whoring. Ignore him.
>user-generated content
So he's playing only games he made himself? His whole business model relies on corporate content.
>where a video of his seemingly earned $16
Well, how about he doesn't make shit content? Did he use copyrighted content? Did he violate the terms of service? Did he make content that's not popular with advertisers?

Google takes a 45% cut of any ads sold and they are among the lead developers of algorithms. Trust me, they know how to make the most money ouf of selling ads. There's no sinister conspiracy or deliberate shift in policy. They're just keeping the cash rolling in. They wouldn't profit from randomly sabotaging people.

>>1935219
YouTube has never been profitable. Google keeps it around only as a platform to sell their ads.
>>
>>1935250
>nothing is wrong goyim, felix kjellbertg is a nazi anyway!
>>
File: 1485765993755.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485765993755.png
1MB, 960x960px
>>1935250

This post is 95% bullshit and 100% arrogance.

It gets 195% because its too fucking long to be so full of shit.
>>
>>1935254
What do nazis or jews have to do with anything? Should I know this Felix character? You sound unhinged. This thread is about the profitability of YouTube, isn't it?

>>1935255
Good argument. Almost convinced me with your detailed counter-points.
>>
File: 1485380687277.png (810KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485380687277.png
810KB, 600x450px
>>1935264

>Acts like he knows all about YouTube
>Has no idea who Felix Kjellberg is
>Wants me to debate a messy stack of non-premises

Shill harder goofus
>>
>>1935452
>switches to wild assumptions and ad-hominem attacks while still completely dodging any substantive argument

Sorry, friend, but you're going to have to try harder if you don't want to come across as desperately flailing.

Also, in your twisted mind, what exactly am I shilling for?
>>
>>1935608
I'm not him but what exactly are you shilling for, Susan?
>>
There's no conspiracy, goys. It's just time for a shift in thinking. Only good, positive videos will be promoted from now on. No more scandals, no more violence, no more edgy aggressive things.

It's a huge transformation for YouTube to make. They are now going into a peaceful mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, YouTube will not survive.
>>
>>1935211
I won't rule this out but you do know that advertising is worthless if the market lacks products or consumers, right? Personally, I'm being advertised a ton of shit that I don't want, can't find, or can't afford. None of that is making anybody any money.
>>
>>1936321
Explain Gopher being censored then.
>>
>>1936321
Barbara please go
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.