[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money making stories? I'll share how my friends made good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
Money making stories? I'll share how my friends made good money. I am making $4500/mo gold farming with no effort, but it seems so easy to make money nowadays.

Their schemes started in summer of 2015.
They played CSGO, they saw all of the gambling sites for it. They create one for themselves. The site is shut down after a few months and they make about 60k between them (heavily skewed towards the guy who did all of the coding).
They then started trading CSGO items, growing their income slowly (less than $4/hr of effort).

They started to get savvy and realised that some sites (especially CSGOWild) had some items randomly go up in price. During these exploits they would stay up for days and miss out on school. Buying one item from someone who doesn't know it's value has increased could mean a few hundred dollars free.

I should have hopped on at this point, but I wasn't bothered looking at how little sleep they were getting and how I didn't have any real need for money.

Law changes and Valve policy changes cause many betting sites to start shutting down
Then the biggest exploit hits. There is a way to withdraw items and go on negative credit on CSGO wild. I am not told about this because my friends are snakes. They spam create accounts and wait 14 days to have them be able to trade and do the exploit.
Their bank balances fly up. One of them got lucky and made $50k in one day.
More trading and soon another massive exploit hits with CSGORoll.
Two of them now have $400k each and in total my friends have around 1-1.4 million between them.

It seems unlikely they are going to make more though because the old mini exploits are rarer now that the offending sites have mostly shut down, and the chances of another big one are next to none.
>>
This has to be fake
>>
>>1933514
Fucking nerds strike again!!
>>
This sounds like the dumbest shit. They're trading weapon skins to make 400k? Or am I missing something?
>>
>>1933531
The trading didn't make much money. It was mostly luck. Sometimes some retard kids would trade their entire inventory on accident and would get auto accepted.

Nearly all of the money was made using the exploit. They could deposit a few hundred dollars on the websites and then withdraw a few thousand.

It didn't actually hurt the sites that much. In CSGO roll's peak they were making 200k/week.
>>
Basically they exploited online fixed gambling odds from amateur gambling websites
>>
>>1933514
>am making $4500/mo gold farming with no effort,

explain urself
>>
>>1933514
>When you're constantly called "f2p" when killing time playing TF2
It triggers me every time. They're mocking me for not paying for a game that is free to play. It fucking triggers me, man.
>>
>>1933573
>Played runescape back in the day
>was a total noob
>OSRS is realeased in 2013
>I play for a bit then quit for leauge of lengeds
>see my friends making bank
>they exclude me because they want to keep the money for themselves
>I use my runescape game knowledge to set up a bot farm.
>write the scripts (with a little voluntary help fro the guy who wrote the original csgo gambling site)
>set up the bots so they run on servers
>all I need to do is collect the money the bots make onto a mule account every day and every week I sell it to a trusted RWT site every week
>occasionally have to improve the scripts, do some manual input on the servers because of osbot client updates and come up with account names
>now it is set up I spend average 3 hours a week on the project.
>>
>>1933514
I just got falsely accused of stealing and breaking into a store. The manager even claimed there was footage and a report. How much can I sue?
>>
>>1933613
Dont know but same thing happened to me. Get an attorney NOW.
>>
>>1933609
I want in on this. Why don't you drop an email we can talk. If you're willing to share this technology with me, I will do the work for my "franchise" and give you a portion that you deem fit.
>>
>>1933705
I am not interested. People do this on a much larger scale and make several times more than me. Chinese gold farming is huge.
Without game knowledge or knowledge of how gold farming works you won't get far.
I only run bots off of free to play accounts because I don't take any risks.

If you really are interested search osbot on google. That is the client I use.
Some scripts to get an idea of how it works are BotFactory to get the bots started and Jug Filler to make around 60k/hr. This is highly likely to get the account banned.
>>
>>1933784
I used to play RS pre wildy update and OSRS... I am interested, what do you code in for this bot? Since learning programming language and having no time to play RS this is interesting.
>>
>>1933784
It's pretty straightforward. You barely need any game knowledge. I've seen it where bots don't even bank, they trade directly to mules.
How many bots are you running?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483756970601.jpg (58KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483756970601.jpg
58KB, 720x900px
>not doing steamstealing for 30k a month minimum
>>
File: IMG_0460.png (249KB, 406x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0460.png
249KB, 406x403px
Gold farming is still a thing?

Those poor Chinese.... I hope their computer labs are at least air conditioned.
>>
>>1934202
what is streamstealing for 900, alex?
>>
>>1934212
I bought a 4000$ car that I still have when I was 15 from selling gold in World of Warcraft. But that was 6 years ago. If you're actually good at the game sell boosts for $$.

I made ~6000$ in 4 months on the side on nights at 19 years old doing boosts for some idiot that found the buyers on sites like MMOwned, etc.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>1933550
>they were making 200k/week.

That sounds like too much money to make from that game
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.