[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine being Bill Gates' kids like wow dad you built a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Imagine being Bill Gates' kids like wow dad you built a fortune 500 company but all your leaving us is money? and you sold your stake and have no voting shares anymore so your children can't even work for Microsoft anymore wow thanks for ruining our legacy but thanks for the money I guess this is why 3rd generation has no money left because you give money instead of a business for us to grow but yeah cool thanks for the money you fucking idiot what will my grand kids do
>>
>>1933509
With a Dynasty like Microsoft I'm pretty sure the Gates family has their group of family financial advisors

>Implying plebs like you would know financial freedom bestowed to you by the smart decisions of your ancestors
>>
>>1933522
>family financial advisors
You mean leeches
>>
>>1933509

Dude theyre so well off that it hardly fucking matters.
>>
>FUCK YOU DAD YOU ONLY LEFT ME SEVERAL BILLION DOLLARS
Somehow I doubt this is their mental process.
>>
>>1933593
Money doesn't matter being left a business that can grow and expand and set your family up for generations is better than a lump sum of dead cash
>>
>>1933598
Not when generations will be super well off when the sum of money is as great as theirs will be.
>>
>>1933509
*you're
son I am disappoint
>>
>>1933509
lol what the fuck are you talking about

>inherit dad's company, but secretly hate yourself because all you're doing is preserving your father's legacy. Simply exist and receive money. Potentially ruin dad's company through your poor leadership.

vs

>get a fuckload of cash and a free pass to expand on whatever brilliant business idea you might not have. If all you do is blow your cash on stupid shit then you're worthless and you know it.

fuck off fag. Gates has it right. And if his children do it right, they may even be able to buy out their father's company.
>>
>>1933598
If you can't make a business work with that much capital then you would have driven any your parents left you into the ground anyways.
>>
The best option is to surprise your kids with a trust on their 30th birthday. Imagine you're dragging along wageslaving, losing money with shit cryptos and shit penny stocks mostly just wearing kneepads giving your bosses mouth massages.. then suddenly a letter comes certified mail from piece of shit rapey father who died long ago but he left you billions. You'd probably suck cocks much less often
>>
>>1933598
If they were competitent enough to make microsoft more successful then they are competitent enough to start their own business. They can also do real estate or day trade or get a normal ass job if they want.
This was a good decision for Bill Gates. His kids cant ruin is legacy by being lazy assholes and running it into the ground. Even at a million dollars per year the money will last their kids whole life and their kids whole lives and their kids whole lives. Thats purely if they just sit back and blow a million a year. More likely they will all get jobs and reach for their own goals.
>>
>>1933714
The best option is an inflation adjusted annuity or trust that pays a small but substantial sum every year
>>
File: drunked.jpg (196KB, 1280x907px) Image search: [Google]
drunked.jpg
196KB, 1280x907px
>>1933509
bill gates is worth over 80 billon
>>1933598
they own enough stock in several companies I'm sure to be considered at least minority owners.
btw, 'BIll' Gates name is actually "William Henry "Bill" Gates the third. one of his grand fathers was a Maxwell, James Willard Maxwell, Jr., who was a fucking Federal Reserve Bank branch president.
REMEMBER BILL GATES INHERITED 300 million dollars AND IS NOT SELF MADE.
bill gates is just another in a long line of one of the long running ruling class moneyed families of the world,
~~ don't be fooled.~~
I'm sure his kids will be fine, btw he is still on the board of Microsoft and on the board of fucking Berkshire Hathaway. and his wealth has INCREASED. think about that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.