[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the business board, yes? Does this mean this is the place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: jane-hotel-clerk1.jpg (73KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
jane-hotel-clerk1.jpg
73KB, 640x473px
This is the business board, yes? Does this mean this is the place I can come to bitch about my job?

I work in Hotels. I hate you all.
>>
>>1932426

What do you do in a hotel?
>>
>>1933169

Night shift male fluffer
>>
>>1932426
>Does this mean this is the place I can come to bitch about my job?

Nah, that would be /b/ or /r9k/. Or best yet, some other site that explicitly caters at blogging.
>>
>>1932426
no, the place you're looking for is r9k.
>>
>tumblr
>reddit
>twitter
choose one
>>
File: 746000-bigthumbnail.jpg (87KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
746000-bigthumbnail.jpg
87KB, 450x360px
>>1932426
yeah this board is to deter someone from being like you
or alternatively help you get out of your situation by providing avenues to obtain business and financial knowledge
that maybe will become business and financial wisdom for you to utilize.

Your hotel is a business.
You are not.

Tell your owner or CEO about this board (any one who matters)
we have some questions for them.
>>
look at these pretentious fucks.

we used to have job secret threads, customer service threads and all manner of discussions about work.
>>
>>1934473
Times change friend
You're the dinosaur.
And your idea of a board where you can bitch and moan about being dog on a leash is evolving to have more purpose. Enjoy your pennies.

/leave
>>
>>1934483
>said the coinscammer
>>
Hmm why would I stay in a shit hotel, probably filled with bedbugs and Mexican workers when I can airbnb and get a bed and breakfast for super cheap?

Face it bud, it's a dying industry
>>
>>1934631
Making hundreds of dollars a day is a scam.

Adapt or die.
>>
>>1932426
I won't stop jerking it into the face towels, anon. Just use extra bleach.
>>
>>1932426
Hi Hotel Worker, I want to visit a friend from college but we're both pretty broke and she lives in godawful expensive San Jose/Palo Alto area. How do I get the cheapest nightly rates?
>>
>>1933201
Close, I'm a night audit
>>1934632
Air BnB is on borrowed time, once the grey area it occupies gets regulated it's fucked. It's already kind of shit for the renter, and apartment magnates using it for mad dosh are gonna ruin it for everyone

>>1934672
Pretend you got abandoned/stranded by a cxl'd flight, many airport hotel have a passenger in distress rate. On the overnight we tend to give it to people who are hard up late at night like 2 or 3 am

Try coming in right after they run the audit at like 2 or 3 am
It's technically the next day. If they have vacant ready rooms they might let you check in if the desk doesn't give any fucks. Usually, overnight does not give any fucks.

Places like Priceline and Expedia usually are at least a bit cheaper, though they're a pain in the ass for hotel staff. Advance purchase rates are usually quite a bit cheaper though your locked in and fucked if you can't make it. The earlier you make a reservation the better. Don't be afraid to reserve someplace 30 mins to 1 hr away, a little distance from a major area can save you roughly a hundred dollars.

Here's some advice: your reservation does not mean shit. Always call the hotel 3 times to confirm you have it - when you make it, the week of, and the day of. Do not trust any of those fucking trained desk monkeys. They have too much to deal with and too little training and no fucks to give, hotels will get oversold all the time for little fucking reasons.
>>
>>1934483
While you're right I could probably make more money riding cryptos, working with a conventional job is more convenient for having my taxes deducted at point of pay, and self employment doesn't provide me with health insurance which in the united states is prohibitively expensive
>>
>>1934322
My GM is a gay black man from Greenland. He voted for Trump. What questions do you want me to ask him?
>>
>>1934652
Certaily sounds like one, if you phrase it that way.
>>
File: 1491402695927.png (469KB, 808x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491402695927.png
469KB, 808x1000px
*squeak*
*squeak*
Hello Wagie
*squeak*
*squeak*
>>
>>1932426
Go ahead and bitch, what type of hotel? how many stars?

What is the best way to get free upgrades from check-in?

Describe the typical 'worst' guest types in your industry, in interested to hear it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.