[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a plan to beat the system and get everything I ever wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1431724677154.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1431724677154.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
I have a plan to beat the system and get everything I ever wanted from life.
But I need at least 8 mil better more.
I'm 24 with no job experience or qualifications. But I'm dedicated and have endless free time. Willing to study and learn too if that helps.
What's the fastest way to become a multi millionaire?
>>
>>1932103
>find market
>begin selling product to fit demand
>profit
>>
>>1932109
How do I into ideas?
>>
>>1932103
you'll get a lot of people saying that anyone can do it, but 24 is too late to start anything without becoming miserable. if you were to become a quick millionaire at any point in life, you'd have already done a ton of shit in your young teens. you already got everything you wanted from life if you think about it. just train into software engineering or finance and learn to invest.
>>
>>1932110
That's your problem. I can tell you this now: you'll never be a millionaire in this economy.

I'm in the middle of building some of those vertical-axis wind turbines on the cheap. After I get that installed into my mother's house, she won't have to pay for electricity and gas ever again, and what's more, the electric companies pay you for whatever you put back into the grid here. So I've found a way to make a buck that keeps growing with no work whatsoever. That's the trick.

After it's all hooked up, I'm going to do it to my Dad's house in another city and start waxing to my neighbours about how much money they could be saving and how I'll supply the turbines and install them "on the cheap". Ripping them off basically. Hopefully word will spread around town and I can make a local business out of it. It'll make me a couple of grand if I play it right.

Find something that people want, sit your ass down and think of a way to supply it and make a profit. Have some imagination dude.
>>
>>1932110
Ideas is the easy bit.
Execution and work ethic is the hard bit.

>>1932125
Mad hustle anon! That's actually a really cool idea.
>>
>>1932103
>literally sell knee pads to 4chan users
>>
>>1932164
Thanks bruh
>tfw the turbines will probably make a shit load of noise and the neighbours will complain
>>
>>1932103
Launch a product online that pulls in 8 million+ of revenue. Use paid advertising once you understand your product & target customer.

Highly dependent on luck but if you do things right you'll have a higher success rate.
>>
>>1932164
>Execution and work ethic is the hard bit.
Nah I'll get that. Just ideas is the hard bit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.