[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys deal with /r9k/-tier losers in real life? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1484465088724.jpg (152KB, 603x548px) Image search: [Google]
1484465088724.jpg
152KB, 603x548px
How do you guys deal with /r9k/-tier losers in real life?

I've come to the realization I'm wasting too much time on people who just want to complain or make excuses or tell me shit I don't care about.

How do I deal with them? Nod, agree and ignore? Set a rule for which when they do something a certain number of times I immediately cut all contact?

There's a lot of people who it feels like fucking dejavu talking to. I spend time giving them advice then they come back again and again, always with a stupid fucking excuse. Or they refuse to acknowledge a problem. It's the most frustrating thing in the world. I TOLD YOU HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT / FIND A JOB / DO [THING]… YOU KNOW THE PROBLEM STOP ASKING ME
>>
"I don't like giving advice, people blame you if it doesn't go right"
>>
>>1931618
Don't encourage them. Don't help them, don't respond to their texts. If you're stuck around them physically for some reason (e.g. mutual friends) just say 'yeah that sucks' and then completely change the subject.
>>
you can tell them to kill themselves for being so inconsiderate of a feeling of a homo superior like you
>>
File: d6bb553ce5316f60005daf98b1984c5f.jpg (390KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
d6bb553ce5316f60005daf98b1984c5f.jpg
390KB, 2048x1024px
>>1931624
>"I don't like giving advice, people blame you if it doesn't go right"
Damn wish I could upvote this
>>
>>1931618
>How do you guys deal with /r9k/-tier losers in real life?
they go out in the real world?

But seriously your rhetoric isn't working, you always need to trick people like that into thinking the suggestion you gave them was their own idea. Being upfront about them is confrontational, no one, especially depressed people who's brain is basically temporarily wired to the status-quo above all else, is receptive to conflicting ideas. Ultimate Attribution Error I think it's called.

That's why you need to tell stories, metaphors, use a round-about way of implanting the idea that they can change their situation.
Oh and ask gentle questions that make them see how their own conclusions are wrong.
>>
>>1931618
Stay the fuck off r9k normie
>>
People don't like unsolicited advice so never give one. The desire for change can only come from within.

Also it's funny that you're also a person that complains about a problem you know exact solution to - minimize your time spend with losers.
>>
This right here
>>
Normies should be rounded up and shot
>>
>>1931618
Distance yourself, if you can
>>
>>1932065
Try r9k
>>
>>1931618
Just be polite and cut them out of your life. I have bought 30 copies of rich dad poor dad. And not 1 single friend or family member will read it.

They tell me to save money and go to school.

One of the few times my dad was proud of me i was a fyckung truck driver making half what i do now.

I make more than most people i know with a job at just 50k.

Yet every one of these faggots has a billion dollar idea they wanna shill on sharktank without having the slightest fuck to give about just working half as hard to be the shark.

I have talked to probably 2 dozen multimillionaires i know. And they all have the exact same fucking advice.

Just be polite and ignore them. Try not to laugh when they ask youbfir a job or money. Almost 100% of the time you loan someone money consider it a gift and when they dont oay u back just make shitty excuses until they fuckoff next time they ask.

I cant wait to be rich.

These people u speak of are why i work alone and im building a fucking bunker...
>>
>>1931657
Holy fuck.
>every personal finance book i read.

Never even thought about it....
>>
tfw my younger brother is living the lifestyle of an /r9k/ tier loser, but doesnt have any of the guilt or consciousness associated with it. Hes totally fine throwing his life in the trash and fights against any suggestions to better himself.

At least /r9k/ fags feel bad that theyve allowed themselves to get in such a state.
>>
>>1931618
try /r9k/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.