[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW you realized the "participation is the most important"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1490498872015.png (198KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
1490498872015.png
198KB, 917x871px
>TFW you realized the "participation is the most important" meme from school wasn't a meme at all
>TFW you realized that if you just try, learn from your mistakes when you fail and try again you can't lose at anything
>TFW you realize all the successful people failed and continue to fail more times in a week then the risk-averse plebeians do on years(including myself)
>>
Well?
>>
you're right and that's a rare pepe
>>
it's only failure if you think it is.
it's only success if you think it is.

the real secret to success as you see it is to not believe in either one. You're not going to meet a lot of rich people that think they've either failed or succeeded.
>>
>>1931158
This pretty much

Tho I'd say you can be successful, but be careful what you consider success. Success isn't some point in front of you that you're moving towards, it's actually much easier than that. At any given point in time success is literally directly in front of you. But right next to it is failure, every moment you make a rational choice to increase your personal standing in some way, you are successful.

If you youre poor and do everything you can to help yourself, you wont be poor for long. I don't actually mean the real-world time but your internal clock. Time will fly by as you improve yourself, and however long it does take, the more committed you are, the quicker it will feel like (also be actually quicker too from being better)

If you're rich and you just try to live your life enjoying your wealth you may be comfortable and label yourself as a happy person, but deep down you'll feel like absolute shit. Theres a void that you really can't fill without some sort of struggle in your life. You may have noticed, especially if you have any rich friends, that the rich commonly have tons of issues. In general it's because they have no struggle in their life, they take advantage of the ability to relax, but deep down they know that every time they're doing that instead of continuing to try to improve, they're failing. Some rich people are exceedingly happy, because they have this figured out, and have the resources to really invest in themselves. That would be I suppose the upper end of success. At that point the only real way to go up would be like curing cancer or something.

On the other hand I've heard heroin fills the void too, so if you can manage to not die...well... Good luck have fun
>>
>>1931158
cheers, I needed to read this
>>
>TFW keep making the same mistake over and over again
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.