[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Applied to 8 jobs two weeks ago >Haven't heard back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>Applied to 8 jobs two weeks ago
>Haven't heard back from any of them

This means I didn't get a job, correct?
>>
Better apply for 16 more, faggot.
>>
>>1930719
i've applied to 70 in the past 3 months, welcome to hell
>>
After college I was unemployed for 9 months. Applied to 33 places. I literally told myself I would work anywhere for any money if I didn't get the 33rd job. The starting salary was 50k. 3 years later I'm at the same job for 64k. In retrospect what got me the job was that it was through a recruiter. They lied to them and embellished my resume in my behalf even though they were hired by them.
>>
>>1930940
>tfw college dropout so no recruiter
>>
>>1930719
wow, 8 whole jobs? better pack it up then i guess
>>
>>1930719
I applied to over 150 places, including cold calling half of them. handing resumes in person etc. I heard back from 3 and got an interview with 1 which is who I work for now. The job market is fucking shit.
>>
>>1930940
What recruiting agency is this.

Asking for a friend
>>
>>1930841
If you are looking for work instantly, just so you dont become homeless, find ads that have immediate hires, the job will probably be shit but at least you wont have to struggle to find work
>>
>>1930719
>>1930841
>>1930940
>>1930945
>>1931253

When I was 17, I went to the nearest factory and gave the boss a firm handshake and got the job. Three years later I found my wife and bought a house.

You rascals should just work harder. Now excuse me, while I live off my pension.
>>
>>1930940

And this, folks, is how you advertise your recruitment agency.

>>1931347 See?
>>
>>1930719
Incorrect.

I received a call back from BMO Bank of Montreal 4 months after sending my resume. I had worked at Starbucks 2 months already. Some companies are literally that slow.

But after 1.5 months, your chances are slim.
>>
>>1931839
what qualifications do you have that you worked for starbucks and bmo
>>
The didn't hire you because there may have been a typo or maybe a misplaced comma or fullstop.

You should double check these things before sending them in OP. Especially the cover letter. Those HR ladies have degrees in English so their degrees dont go completely to waste.
>>
>>1931836
Lol... he didn't advertise it.
>>
But in all seriousness though literally where are the jobs that Trump promised us?
>>
>>1931773
>firm handshake
>>
>>1931773
Literally my dad, worked at a fruit canning plant his entire teens

Now we outsource that shit to mexico
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.