[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the verdict on this? Buy? Not buy, wait

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Golem-Project.png (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Golem-Project.png
7KB, 240x240px
So what's the verdict on this?

Buy?

Not buy, wait for SONM instead?
>>
>>1930672
SONM?

I'm long but I wouldn't trust my opinion alone.
>>
>>1930672
SONM:
https://sonm.io/
>>
>>1930690
Buy both if you believe the ideas are solid and the team is capable.
>>
>>1930672
What about Elastic (XEL)? It should be releasing soon, and as a working product.
>>
>>1930709
Not encouraged by the fact that I can't reach their website, their community website, and can't find a White Paper.
>>
>>1930731
That's because they are focused on development, not marketing. All these other supercomputers don't even work. It's all marketing. Elastic is going to functional on release.

I'm going to buy, just because it seems to be flying under the radar.
>>
Why is nobody talking about iEc.ec?
It has great devs.
>>
File: troll.png (91KB, 525x509px) Image search: [Google]
troll.png
91KB, 525x509px
>>1930690
you really want to spend money on that? here's a quote from their 'founder' describing their project:

>We have a concept of the project, which combines P2P BOINC general-purpose computing with Ethereum blockchain, where we convert BOINC credits and computing power used into Ethereum blockchain-based tokens. Some multiple-agent systems protocol will be used for communication between the nodes to process messages between the nodes about tasks announcement and excuted tasks validation. The goal is to provide to everyone possibility to execute certain task on ti s device and to pose some task for the system. So, that is a general-purpose computing based mining. Machine learning methods can be used on top of the system in order to optimize tasks/software/hardware usage and train ANN to combine different application/hardware pairs (the most efficient) for execution of the tasks, specified by natural languages. We are currently looking for Solidity/JavaScript developers, interested in the concept and everyone else, who thinks he can make some contribution. It will be interesting to know your opinion about the concept.

their final milestone is "Superintelligent Omnipresent Network Mind" for which they need 20 000 BTC.

are you fucking retarded to even consider giving them money or are you really this gullible?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.