[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I blow my 1 BTC on penny altcoins and hope that they moon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1490539295510.jpg (324KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490539295510.jpg
324KB, 1600x900px
Should I blow my 1 BTC on penny altcoins and hope that they moon, or spend it on adding onto my ETH stockpile?

Pic unrelated, just a bit of /c/ for the soul
>>
>>1930500
put it in shit coins and see what happens

edgeless is off to a good start
firstblood is leveled out (although there were two huge dumps, definitely more risky than other shitcoins)
bitbay is pretty much a coin flip and a half but the pay out could be great
>>
>>1930500

Try out XRP.

Effortless money and excellent trading volumes.
>>
PIVX will be $10 a coin
Literally the fastest coin, nothing else is useable as a currency, they're just memes

>muh smart contracts
>>
>>1930555
>muh dash copycat coin
>>
>>1930555
I thought the PIVX moon mission already crashed? The whole reason I even got any BTC in the first place was to hoard PIVX, but PIVX already quit mooning by the time Coinbase gave me my electro-shekels

Granted, I could've just transferred my existing ETH to get PIVX, but those are a long-term investment for me.
>>
here to humbly shill PIVX, as well...
>>
>>1930563
god made man in his own image m8

>>1930571
>I thought the PIVX moon mission already crashed?
Not a lot of action right now. I still have high hopes. Going to start staking soon too.

If you meant altcoins that haven't even been listed on exchanges yet, idk I don't mess with that mostly cause I'm too lazy to get active on bitcointalk forums.

Higher volume altcoins are probably the best combination of risk and reward (besides crap like ETC).
Hard to say what though, everything seems pumped already, at least until it breaks out. Wish I knew what was next
>>
>>1930571
Are you a retard? Why didn't you just transfer your ETH and buy more ETH?
>>
>>1930590
If you read my OP, buying more ETH is one of the options on the table.
>>
>>1930500
buy SEC
>>
>>1930597
Please reread my post and the post I replied to.
>>
>>1930571
>PIVX already quit mooning by the time Coinbase gave me my electro-shekels
Also PIVX price right now is where it was after the first big hump stabilized. So not a terrible buy unless you think it won't hold.
I think it's just resting
>>
buy litecoin and hold for segwit.
>>
>>1930500

LEPEN
CBX
maybe some SIA

don't buy coins with too big market cap, buy tiny mktcp coins that are destined to moon.
>>
LEPEN
MCRN
TRUMP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.