[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE GOOD: >sell current house at a good profit (30k) >set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1428563626379.jpg (48KB, 350x442px) Image search: [Google]
1428563626379.jpg
48KB, 350x442px
THE GOOD:
>sell current house at a good profit (30k)
>set to buy fancy new house for a steal (50k below market value)

THE BAD:
>people I depend on for work might get jealous.

I'm pretty anxious, /biz/, wat do?
>>
The fanciness of the new house is also giving me an identity crisis.
>>
The purchase of the new place hasn't been finalized yet.
Only way out is to convince the sellers to rip up the pre-sale agreement by mutual consent.

The bank asked for an appraisal by a certified independent appraiser, and he put the house at 70k above my buying price.
Maybe I could show them this, and convince them that they could get a lot more for the house.

If getting out of this deal is the right thing to do, of course.
>>
Thing is: it's not the price of the house that's the problem.
Thanks to my excellent deals, I can pretty comfortably afford the mortgage.

The problem is this house is so god damn fancy and huge, and I'm afraid people will shun me for it. Including people I depend on for work.

If I were to build a new house for the same price, I wouldn't think twice about it.
>>
Just buy the house. Just think from your employers perspective. I think he cares about two things:
1. Do you make profit for the company.
2. Are you a decent person to work with.
>>
>>1928146
That's a little tricky since I'm a freelancer.
I have a bunch of clients, and our relationship is pretty non-committal.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.