[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about becoming a stockbroker? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What do you guys think about becoming a stockbroker? I'm looking to work as one in London or on Wall Street.
Pros & cons?
>>
Wanting to become one because some make a shit ton of money
>>
good idea OP
>>
How do stock brockers operate?

I mean are those guys at a bank trying to invest good old grandmas savings and then fuck them up and make some profit there?

Like investment advisor some sort.

Or do they just sit in an office w/ multiple screens trying to buy low sell high other peoples equity?
>>
>>1926210
>Wanting to become one because some make a shit ton of money
Lol. First off they really don't make that much money anymore they are also middlemen that are slowly getting replaced by computers.
>>
>>1926321
The one's who manage people's accounts buying low and selling high

>>1926335
Computers can't be as good as a human's mind in trading, can they?
>>
>>1926345
Of course not, they are way better!
>>
>>1926335
this. traders like that are being wiped down to extinction by the next 10 years. yeah its cool and was in the fuckings 80s. i can do everyhting i had to call you to do before.
>>
Most brokers work in (admittedly cushy) call centers or are people who are licensed so they can place a trade on someone's behalf every now and then.

That's a fact. I'm a broker, and I work every damn day to get off the phones. On the other hand, I make ~50k a year with great benefits. I just have to deal with old people, arabs, asians, and pajeets all damn day.
>>
>>1926335
>slowly getting replaced by computers
Not that slowly.
>>
>>1926210
Just dont. Horaeshit meme biz. Maybas well be a used var salesman.
>>
Stockbroker? You mean glorified salesman? The biggest career meme since the 80s ended. Cold calling for 8 hours a day will make you want to kill yourself.
>>
>>1926210
Its pure luck. You will either make a fuck ton of cash and leave or fail and end up working grave yard shifts and sucking 20 yold for rent.
>>
>>1926345
>Computers can't be as good as a human's mind in trading, can they?
Stock trading bots are already dominating the stock market.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.