[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're all lying to yourselves. The entire system is created

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1489971932073.jpg (34KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489971932073.jpg
34KB, 960x960px
You're all lying to yourselves.

The entire system is created so that people like us will never be able to challenge the masters.

Out of every success story you hear, there are millions out there that has attempted the same thing and failed. You never hear about the failures because it does not fit your narrative. It benefits the masters to show the winners because it motivates everyone else to try.

"If there are winners theres a chance" - well, these winners had the environmental factors that allowed them to succeed, they were at the right place at the right time and likely had a lot of contacts and other 'assistance' behind the scenes that they choose not to mention because the narrative of being self-made is more attractive to the likes of you and me.

The fact is, it is impossible to get rich quick in this world without resorting to crime. And because they make you rich quick that they are considered crimes.

You can break the system. Yes, but you must invest a lot of time, effort, pain and failures before you break out of the system. Thats the reality that you chose to ignore and you will fail for ignoring it.

But what then, if you become successful? You become one of those masters that oppress people like you and I who try to make it.

Thus, continuing the cycle.
>>
>>1926163
>well, these winners had the environmental factors that allowed them to succeed, they were at the right place at the right time and likely had a lot of contacts and other 'assistance' behind the scenes that they choose not to mention because the narrative of being self-made is more attractive to the likes of you and me
>But what then, if you become successful?

According to the first point, the second claim is impossible.

If you have this kind of attitude it becomes self-fulfilling. If you think it's impossible to break out the system then you'll never even try. But as you yourself say:
>You can break the system. Yes, but you must invest a lot of time, effort, pain and failures before you break out of the system.
This ^ is entirely true. You can break out the system - it just takes hard work and maybe even a few attempts.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right
>>
>>1926163
In fact, reading this a second time I realise just how retarded this attitude is.
You admit that you can 'break out' of the system but are moaning that it takes time, effort, and pain. No shit! Working a job also takes time and effort too. FFS don't be angry that things are difficult. It's not all a conspiracy you stoner. It's been this way since forever - you have to work hard and take risks to achieve difficult things
>>
>>1926182
>muh hard work

OP is correct, to break out you need luck, and a solid hypothesis.

If my LTC hypothesis is correct, you will be able to make some killer gains.

Go all in on LTC and try your luck.

Working hard is a scam, you cannot break the time/money continuum without big bets.
>>
File: wtp9.jpg (19KB, 469x354px) Image search: [Google]
wtp9.jpg
19KB, 469x354px
>>1926163
>>
>>1926191
>Go all in on LTC and try your luck.

this way of thinking is fucking retarded.

might as well empty out all your bank account savings and go to vegas.
>>
>>1926191
There's obviously an element of luck to things, but the question is whether this uncertainty is something to be mastered or something that dominates everything. If you think luck dominates everything then your actions will reflect this and so will your results. If you have a solid hypothesis as you put it then you'll be motivated to take responsibility and see your vision realised. I'm not trying to go all Tony Robbins on you I'm just pointing out how shallow this attitude is.
>>
>>1926191

I think you need to merge the two together. The common path to success usually involves a mixture of hard work and risk. You can bust your ass as a Cashier at McDonald's, but unless you want to take risks, you're just going to be an amazing cashier, you'll never advance. The common way I'm relating this to is college. You take on the risk of debt/job market changes/time spent studying (at least in USA), but if you work hard you can end up getting access to positions you would have never had as an employee otherwise. Of course, just like with anything that involves a bit of risk, there are always going to be people who mess it up along the way.

tl;dr Work hard AND smart is the most common path to success. Luck can produce amazing things, but is rare, so don't count on it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.