[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Do you know anything about blockchain databases, the Ethereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ETH TV.png (239KB, 579x460px) Image search: [Google]
ETH TV.png
239KB, 579x460px
This TV clip mentioning Ethereum is cool!

https://twitter.com/avsa/status/847069837717319680

On a side note:

It's so early for eth that I've switched anxiety of price drops into drooly greed for cheap eth since we may never visit these prices again after more maturity and adoption. Look at btc a simple tech in comparison and it's value is up there now no where near these $40 prices and $3 day to day fluctuations. Big picture and holding is the way to go at this stage I believe.
>>
The show is ABC's The Catch, in case you were wondering.
>>
File: 134744545.jpg (5KB, 325x155px) Image search: [Google]
134744545.jpg
5KB, 325x155px
>>1926046
>mfw the jews, the globalists and the NWO are all backing Ethereum
>>
>>1926092
I've never understood you /pol/acks

If you can make money off of something, Who gives a fuck what "muh jews" and "muh nwo" are doing? If you can make a profit, why care?
>>
>>1926046
Cool to see shows mentioning ethereum, but that scene made no sense and has nothing to do with ethereum
>>
>>1926107
this bothers me too

Jews backing something is a good sign, it means there's money to be made.

Biz dont mind jews, aslong as they can benefit along them.

Most of biz is probably half-jewish anyway
>>
>>1926179
He gets paid through a smart contract on Ethereum to keep his dealings third party since he's a hit man not like dead shot in Suicide squad where I think he got a wire transfer or PayPaled or something for a hit.
>>
>>1926206
I meant *third party free
>>
File: 245624562457.jpg (116KB, 588x647px) Image search: [Google]
245624562457.jpg
116KB, 588x647px
I just went all in Eth.
Take me to the moon, Mr. Goldstein!

>>1926107
it's not supposed to, it's just jews shilling

>>1926184
wtf i love jews now
>>
>>1926179
Which Etherium partner shares board members at ABC? There's your answer.

Same reason you get networks speaking of Obamacare in concerned yet supportive tones. ABC, NBC, CNN, and Fox all share at least one board member with a board member of a major drug company (CBS does not, but that's there's still massive amounts of drug advertising). They won't mention pricing and tacitly support increased insurance coverage because it's good for them.

The product Networks sell is us, the consumer, to their advertisers. ABC is likely pushing this ETH talk into their programming at the behest of a board member or to curry favor with one of their customers, the advertisers.
>>
>>1926233
As an aside, the Obamacare example is just because it's a clear example of Network TV being influenced by advertisers and board members by ignoring one side of an issue that would reflect poorly on their customers.
>>
>>1926206
It makes no sense because the smart contract cant verify his """proof of death""" which he says can be a head. Real proof of death on a smart contract would be a online unbiased website posting the obituary that the smart contract can read and release his funds
>>
>>1926243
It's just increasing brand recognition. It doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>give me ethereum for my anonymity
>he doesn't use monero instead
Nigger gonna get caught.
>>
>>1926243
It could work, if the smart contract were able to make use of facial recognition software keyed to the target's mug, along with some other basic visual recognition to be able to tell that the head is not attached to a human body.

>assassinate target
>decapitate
>snap pic
>send
>???
>Profit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.