[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Decentralized storage network >cheaper than other cloud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1234125125.png (398KB, 1516x711px) Image search: [Google]
1234125125.png
398KB, 1516x711px
>Decentralized storage network
>cheaper than other cloud alternatives
>safer due to decentralized nature
>Filesharing soon to be added
>Services only accessible through siacoins

Is this the most undervalued coin right now? It looks dirt cheap and never really had a pump.
>>
24 billion coins

it is undervalued, but don't expect it to moon
>>
Zdash is currently the most undervalued shitcoin.
>>
>>1925994
Sure but its not even worth a penny right now. even 1-5 cents would be a massive gain

>>1925995
how so?
>>
>>1925995
Market cap substantially greater than price, has everything that Dash and Zcash has, low circulating supply, and going for cents. The developer is just a lazy fuck and hasn't even released a Windows wallet yet.
>>
>>1926000
>>1926005
Whoops this was supposed to be for you.
>>
>>1926005
Dash and zdash cant be used to host data tho.

ill hold some just in case it will hit a few cents and ill be rich
>>
>>1926044
It's going to be at least a dollar if the dev gets off his ass and makes it reputable enough to get on Bittrex.
>>
>>1926180
Man i would even help that piece of shit some people just dont want to work for their fortune
>>
SHIFT is better, it allows free fruition of content by allowing other ways to monetize. This means every normie hasn't to spend and hold siacoins to use content provided by the network allowing a faster and easier diffusion
>>
Already holding loads of it
Makes no sense why it has not mooned yet
SIA and RAD are due a nice big juicy pump though
>>
>>1926862
Sia is decentralized storage, SHIFT is decentralized clearnet. They don't really overlap.
>>
How do we value a siacoin exactly?
>>
Doesn't Sia rely on the coin being low value to keep storage costs for users down?
>>
>>1926907
I could see it hitting $1 in the next 6months once they implement wallet and move out of the testing phase. It's a really impressive idea. Hold some now and retire in 1year.
>>
>>1926914
Sure. 24 billion dollars market cap.
Count on it buddy.
>>
>>1926939
hey people thought ETH and XRP wouldn't go anywhere

this is really only 15mil market cap, this could explode the same way LTC, XRP, NEM all did
>>
The large number of coins I think just puts people off cause they want a single unit to be worth $$$
Besides psychology it doesn't really make a difference at all.

>>1926907
Look at the cost to store a TB of data with Amazon and then compare that with SC.
If I recall it's actually not worth it to switch right now, which explains the lack of popularity besides speculators and hobbyists
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.